Stewards

Re: Sh*t Bag Stewards

superman_777 said:
I was there and the reason your lad got a "slap" yes a "slap" was because of the foul & abusive language, he was asked a few times to control and he didn't hence why he was kicked out!!!

What so someone took his scarf and punched him because he was swearing? bwahahaha.

Hope the lad and his dad see the little scrote again and they cane him.

superman_777 said:
I was there and the reason your lad got a "slap" yes a "slap" was because of the foul & abusive language, he was asked a few times to control and he didn't hence why he was kicked out!!!
Thanks again, Leroy.

What? He didn't even wait till he was asleep before he punched him? Shitbag!

Joycee Banercheck said:
superman_777 said:
Thanks again, Leroy.

Eh?

edit - man, wasted my 100th post on being confused

Something doesn't ring true here.

The OP doesn't sound like a shrinking violet and his son is in the RAF, therefore they don't sound like obvious candidates to be bullied out of a scarf.

Why did the alleged assailant not find a softer target ?

Just because I had a rant when I got home does not make me a hard man.

I've been going to City mostly as a S/T holder since 1971 and have never been involved in any bother at all. In fact my one brush with Football Violence was being set upon by 10 lads outside Everton when I was about 15.

I'm leaving this thread now as I don't feel the need to defend myself to people who know nothing about me or my family.

Oh and yes, we'd had a couple of beers but that's no reason for a punch or slap.

good to see you changed the thread name as all us steward are not bad.sorry to hear that you got dealt with and the lad in question got away scott free.just look at it as a learning curve.hope the club learn from it as handing out tickets to anyone who wanted to attend was always going to lead to some tits getting hold of tickets.please dont hold it against all stewards next season as i say we aint all bad.as you never handed over season ticket details you probably want to forget about it, but if you contact the club they should be able to look at cctv and find the lad in question.they will be able to see who approached who first and why it got out of hand and led to you and your lad being ejected and spoiling your night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.