Stewards

Can't believe the OP and his lad got stick on this thread. Can only presume its off those who aren't yet old enough to produce kids of their own.

The OP's lad was asked for his scarf by some scrubber not able to afford one of his own. He told him to fuck off, which is how most of us would react if some little scally started asking for your possessions. Then he got a dig. The OP's lad did rock all wrong to warrant a dig, based on the info given in the OP.
Fact. If someone asked for my shit i'd tell them to fuck off.
Fact. I wouldn't expect a dig for it, i'd expect that the scally in question realised that yeah, its pretty shit asking people for their belongings.
Fact. The OP's lad didn't deserve a dig.
Fact. Hopefully the scally fell on the concourse an suffered a compound fracture of the leg.
Fact. I still can't believe the OP and his lad are getting stick on this thread.

Pigeonho said:
Can't believe the OP and his lad got stick on this thread. Can only presume its off those who aren't yet old enough to produce kids of their own.

The OP's lad was asked for his scarf by some scrubber not able to afford one of his own. He told him to fuck off, which is how most of us would react if some little scally started asking for your possessions. Then he got a dig. The OP's lad did rock all wrong to warrant a dig, based on the info given in the OP.
Fact. If someone asked for my shit i'd tell them to fuck off.
Fact. I wouldn't expect a dig for it, i'd expect that the scally in question realised that yeah, its pretty shit asking people for their belongings.
Fact. The OP's lad didn't deserve a dig.
Fact. Hopefully the scally fell on the concourse an suffered a compound fracture of the leg.
Fact. I still can't believe the OP and his lad are getting stick on this thread.

And someone quoted on here about knuckledraggers in Oldham.
Seems like we have them also on this thread Pige.
IMO you are correct with all your quotes.

He NEVER tuck his scarf or even tried!!!!! He grabbed his shoulder to say enough is enough with the swearing as he was with his kids and this was a family occasion for all to enjoy, don't get me wrong we all swear but your lad was over the top with every other word being a swear word!!! He could/should have calmed it down!!!! As for being in the RAF don't make me laugh!!!!

superman_777 said:
He NEVER tuck his scarf or even tried!!!!! He grabbed his shoulder to say enough is enough with the swearing as he was with his kids and this was a family occasion for all to enjoy, don't get me wrong we all swear but your lad was over the top with every other word being a swear word!!! He could/should have calmed it down!!!! As for being in the RAF don't make me laugh!!!!

" H'mmm this case just gets more mysterious by the minute Holmes" !!

superman_777 said:

So whats this robbin' the scarf bit , bangin' him and leggin' it then?

BufordUSABlue said:
superman_777 said:

" H'mmm this case just gets more mysterious by the minute Holmes" !!

But, and I'm just playing Satan's shit stirrer here. if he was with his kids, surely he wouldn't have run off and left them at the mercy of evil airman and his furious father. For the love of Gary Cooke, we must get to the bottom of this.

Don't know why he did one might have been because he didn't wanna get kicked out!!! There's was another man with them he looked in his late 50's, after the kids dad did one he stayed around for about 10-15mins then tuck the kids up the stairs and we didn't see them again!!!

Just to make clear I don't know any of the men involved, I was just sat behind the guy who gave the other a slap!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.