Stock up on bog roll here we go again

Apparently this Monkey pox is passed on by close contact..If they were that worried, then they should just stop all flight to those regions until its under control. But they won't until they've scared the bejeezus out of everyone
I routinely carry a large shitty stick to beat off advances from fit birds. The same could be used to ensure general social distancing.
I don't know what it is with Africa. First aids, then ebola, now this monkey pox. I wouldn't mind but they hardly seemed that keen to join in with COVID.

Just to be 100% clear, at no point have I ever linked my two kids long covid with vaccines. I simply said they had been vaccinated. As far as I know nobody has scientifically proven that vaccines cause LC in some people. My response to @west didsblue was prompted by his assertion that covid should be treated like the common cold. I took exception to that solely because of the associated risks of LC to some (a point that he acknowledged).

That may well be the case in your thinking and you won't get any scientifically proven link to Long Covid because it's eerily similar to what we usually call Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. So, how do you separate them? You can't, so for me, it's a get out card.

If you talk to most Docs, they'll use the terms interchangeably.

Me? I will link it. My kid was super healthy before that vaccine.

Do you think it did with covid?

If so, why so many bouts of getting covid again? I got it once, pretty bad and again super mild. No vaccine.

My ex, vaccinated, got it around four times. We both have comorbidities.

Yes, it's anecdotal, but my body fought it off and learned.

Are you saying the immune system doesn't learn to recognise illness by itself?

They will accuse you of being a Trump fan anti vax if you are not careful..

I was never anti vac..but made a choice of no vaccine after getting the actual illness in the first cases about before a vax was available.

When I first made enquiries about whether I would need a Vac after having the illness..they told me absolutely not needed..due to the way our immune system works..

Then after a shirt time..and the vax was madr..they tell me I need to get jabbed..and the extra boosters..

Was confused as to why the story changed..

So I opted out. After some extra research with a virology professor.

They will accuse you of being a Trump fan anti vax if you are not careful..

I was never anti vac..but made a choice of no vaccine after getting the actual illness in the first cases about before a vax was available.

When I first made enquiries about whether I would need a Vac after having the illness..they told me absolutely not needed..due to the way our immune system works..

Then after a shirt time..and the vax was madr..they tell me I need to get jabbed..and the extra boosters..

Was confused as to why the story changed..

So I opted out. After some extra research with a virology professor.

Ps....

I have had booster shots for so many other things whilst I was younh and travelling around the world.. not wanting tropical disease..

Without any issues

That may well be the case in your thinking and you won't get any scientifically proven link to Long Covid because it's eerily similar to what we usually call Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. So, how do you separate them? You can't, so for me, it's a get out card.

If you talk to most Docs, they'll use the terms interchangeably.

Me? I will link it. My kid was super healthy before that vaccine.

Yes, there's evidence that supports your stance.

Exactly.

All you've done there is underline my point.

The distributors could have easily rolled out the much vaunted vaccine across the world. They did not. The owners and distributors demanded a payment.

The World Health Org are not that brilliant service they once were funded by many health companies with their own agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.