Stock up on bog roll here we go again

Unfortunately, young and healthy men die of heart attacks all the time (and have done since forever), although it is mercifully rare. So, unless there any statistical link that has been proved (and a single person's experience isn't statistically significant) then yes, it may very well be a sad coincidence.
Maybe…

Alberto Boretti appears to be a research professor in Mechanical Engineering with a history in the automotive industry.

Unless there’s two of them in Melbourne!!
I am not even sure that is actually who this author is! It could be an instance of “credential farming”, where an actual person’s name and CV are attributed fraudulently to an article (or series of articles). Often they don’t even use people with credentials applicable to the subject matter. In this case, they may have chosen Boretti because “MIT” can be put as a quick institution reference, with many never checking to see it isn’t the famous MIT, but rather essentially a for profit tech training enterprise in Melbourne.

It could also be the case that Albert Parker is branching out...

I am not even sure that is actually who this author is! It could be an instance of “credential farming”, where an actual person’s name and CV are attributed fraudulently to an article (or series of articles). Often they don’t even use people with credentials applicable to the subject matter. In this case, they may have chosen Boretti because “MIT” can be put as a quick institution reference, with many never checking to see it isn’t the famous MIT, but rather essentially a for profit tech training enterprise in Melbourne.

It could also be the case that Albert Parker is branching out...
It also would appear that the apparent author is also into climate change denial.

Bottom line is that it would seem safe to say that the article is bollocks.

In every virus thread there are antivaxxers that claim "my dad's mate's son's friend was an athlete until he had the vaccine, and then he had a heart attack."
Their brains are programmed to jump to the conclusion and believe any conspiracy bullshit.

It also would appear that the apparent author is also into climate change denial.

Bottom line is that it would seem safe to say that the article is bollocks.
That’d be Mr. Albert Parker, who has also published under one Alberto Berotti.

At any rate, I obviously agree that the “article” is highly suspect.

That’d be Mr. Albert Parker, who has also published under one Alberto Berotti.

At any rate, I obviously agree that the “article” is highly suspect.
I suspect a Venn diagram of climate change deniers and Covid/vaccine deniers would be two almost identical concentric circles.

Vaccines work, there is a long and varied history of vaccines working, diseases have been irradiated because vaccines work. Mortality rates have decreased rapidly because vaccines work.
Anyone who says vaccines cause more harm than good is a **** and not worth arguing with, and to add to that they should go and shake hands with someone with MPOX and see how they get on, after all it can't be that back because they've given it a trendy name. Ffs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.