Stockport Council regrading

Televators said:
Good.

Over 800,000 new posts created since this government came to power contributing not one bloody iota back into the economy.

When are they going to start cutting these no-marks' jobs now we're hitting the bad old times and while all about them are having to make people redundant?

I'm especially glad if it's hitting their cushy pensions. Sooner rather than later as far as I'm concerned.
800,000 new tax payers contribute more than one tory student

maineman said:

Oh good lord, do you really need me to point out the obvious flaw in your argument? Really?

And don't you worry yourself too much, I think the amount I used to pay in taxes more than covers a few years out of the loop.

brass neck said:
council gardeners deserve to be payed

Not the ones who I've seen the cut the friggin grass! As a qualified gardener myself, I notice these things, and well, I wouldn't employ them!

Sorry, had to mention that, please carry on the intelligent conversation and just leave me here moaning about cutting grass when it's too wet...

Televators said:
maineman said:

Oh good lord, do you really need me to point out the obvious flaw in your argument? Really?

And don't you worry yourself too much, I think the amount I used to pay in taxes more than covers a few years out of the loop.
your flaw is being a tory, get in the real world, if your lot had been in govt the country would be in a far worse state

please explain why council workers don't contribute anything to the economy?

it's the private sector that's fucked us up

No, you explain to me how taking money from the same pot you're then paying a lesser quantity back in to makes it a contribution? That's without even considering your pumped up pensions.

On second thoughts don't bother, you can't tell me anything I don't already know.

As far as what my political leanings may or not be, just grow up Andy. It's an absolutely irrelevant argument.

No, you explain to me how taking money from the same pot you're then paying a lesser quantity back in to makes it a contribution?

explain this statement can't make sense of it

Televators said:
No, you explain to me how taking money from the same pot you're then paying a lesser quantity back in to makes it a contribution? That's without even considering your pumped up pensions.

On second thoughts don't bother, you can't tell me anything I don't already know.

As far as what my political leanings may or not be, just grow up Andy. It's an absolutely irrelevant argument.
easy mathamatics

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06/07/tory_panties_down/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06/07 ... ties_down/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.