stockport county

laserblue said:
Many moons ago they used to be my second team and I'd go along to Friday evening games now and again. Since their jumped up and misplaced hatred for City, when it was City fans who used to boost their shit crowds, they can go fuck themselves. Their local derbies next season might even include FC Scum as well as Stalybridge. Enjoy.
All of this.

2nd Happiest Town in the UK.
Harrogate 1st.
Ipswich 3rd,followed by Exeter and St Albans.

laserblue said:
Many moons ago they used to be my second team and I'd go along to Friday evening games now and again. Since their jumped up and misplaced hatred for City, when it was City fans who used to boost their shit crowds, they can go fuck themselves. Their local derbies next season might even include FC Scum as well as Stalybridge. Enjoy.

seconded

Have their fans done something to piss people off? I remember going County away think we drew 1.1 and Weaver saved a penalty or something like that? at the end of the day the fans make any club and it’s them I feel for

sergiokun said:
Have their fans done something to piss people off? I remember going County away think we drew 1.1 and Weaver saved a penalty or something like that? at the end of the day the fans make any club and it’s them I feel for

Many of them are virulently anti-City despite the support at the turnstiles City fans used to give them. They didn't used to be like this but have been for at least the last 15 years when they developed a sense of entitlement at a time when City were struggling and they were playing in the 2nd tier. Any sympathy I had for them has gone.

Some sad twats on here whining like fucking bitches, there annonuncer did this, their fans did that, listen to yourselves....so we have never took the piss out of a more illustrious club...the long and short of it was we deserved it city at the time were a fucking joke, but we the fans stuck by the club through thin and very thin, so it is the Stockport fans I feel for more than anything, the only difference is their fall from grace will not be as spectacular as ours....as someone said glass houses and all that...

big blueballs said:
Some sad twats on here whining like fucking bitches, there annonuncer did this, their fans did that, listen to yourselves....so we have never took the piss out of a more illustrious club...the long and short of it was we deserved it city at the time were a fucking joke, but we the fans stuck by the club through thin and very thin, so it is the Stockport fans I feel for more than anything, the only difference is their fall from grace will not be as spectacular as ours....as someone said glass houses and all that...
Plenty of blues used to go to Edgeley Park on a friday night back in the seventies/eighties to watch Stockport (and put a few bob into their coffers into the bargain). When we had our fall from grace and started playing them on a (too) regular basis however, lots of Stockport fans seemed to forget that and started showing a particularly hostile anti-City sentiment. Fine; that's their choice. However, you used an old saying at the end of your post (the glass houses one). Well, here's another one; don't bite the hand that feeds you.

jimharri said:
big blueballs said:
Plenty of blues used to go to Edgeley Park on a friday night back in the seventies/eighties to watch Stockport (and put a few bob into their coffers into the bargain). When we had our fall from grace and started playing them on a (too) regular basis however, lots of Stockport fans seemed to forget that and started showing a particularly hostile anti-City sentiment. Fine; that's their choice. However, you used an old saying at the end of your post (the glass houses one). Well, here's another one; don't bite the hand that feeds you.
So just because a few fans of a club that had never in their history been close in terms of ability to us and at one point were better than us in terms if league position took the piss, rightly so, some would gladly see that club go out off business, sad and arrogant if you ask me and sounds like a set of fans we all despise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.