stockport county

people sticking up for county have obviously never come into contact with them.

vile bastards, they behave like the rags would if they were shit.

fuck em.

Even though I am only located a few miles from Stockport I have no affinity for them. Looks like its people from Stockport not wanting them to go down. Personally I don't give a shit, but, I would love to see the red bastards go bust. And slowly.

ban-mcfc said:
people sticking up for county have obviously never come into contact with them.

vile bastards, they behave like the rags would if they were shit.

fuck em.

Bang on the money mate. I have no problem with Oldham, Bury and any other local club having a pop at us during those dark days. However, that bunch of dicks have no sympathy from me. Nowt to do with the history, Friday night games,Bill Williams transfer, Money spinning friendlys every season etc.
It's their knuckle scraping fans. "Eh mate, Manchesters full of N.....s", "We're fucking Cheshire not Manc twats", just some of the pearls of wisdom offered out during our time of playing them.
I can only think that some City fans have short memories or never stepped foot anywhere near Edgeley Park.

Manc in London said:
ChorltonCity said:
Yes they might have had a laugh at our expense when we were in the doldrums but so what? Can’t we take any banter anymore.

Rant over…

The County fans kicked us when we were going down. Some City fans are simply returning fire.

I think that's the long and short of it, really. If they could give it out, why can't we?

big blueballs said:
Some sad twats on here whining like fucking bitches, there annonuncer did this, their fans did that, listen to yourselves....so we have never took the piss out of a more illustrious club...the long and short of it was we deserved it city at the time were a fucking joke, but we the fans stuck by the club through thin and very thin, so it is the Stockport fans I feel for more than anything, the only difference is their fall from grace will not be as spectacular as ours....as someone said glass houses and all that...

Your pro Stockport County fan comments are surprising considering their attack on Reddish blues at The Ash by Countys hard lads.

flicker said:
The thing for me was the bill williams deal, we bought him for something like 100K and sold him back a month later for 50K. so we basically give them 50k. they forget things like that hope they fold the *****
I used to work for County and there is some truth to your post but the figures are way out. The deal was done to get The Hatters through a particularly sticky period financially, and was more of a short term, interest free loan of around £60,000. The sum involved was always going to be returned in full. It is fair to say that Manchester City Football Club ( Peter Swales era ) played it's part in keeping County in business. Bill Williams was actually a very accomplished defender who could and should have played at a higher level (Danny Bergara's opinion, not mine). His family owned a painting & decorating business in the Rochdale area and Bill was very hands-on, usually straight from training.

I bet countys turnstile staff miss us as they took tons of cash from blues without tickets back in those days. Unless you climbed over the wall at the side.

I know quite a few county fans most of them are nobs and always try and slate city I'll be glad if they go down.

I went to Edgeley Park a couple of seasons ago to watch Hereford play there. The Bulls are my second Club of sorts. There was trouble in the Pub beforehand (Sir Robert Peel) when a Hereford fan had an empty bottle of Magners smashed over his head for not being Stockport - and Hereford fans were attacked after the match when they were leaving after running out 5-0 winners. A particularly memorable incident was an old bloke in a flat cap being punched by a Chav in a grey tracksuit.

Stockport have been badly managed as a business for years but the fans like that deserve it. Complete scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.