stockport county

IrelandSuperman said:
No one's been calling others ***** or dickheads but you kev. Look in the mirror once in a while will you.
not saying they have, but have been accused of being on methadone and being in care, all because i don't hate County !

kev20971 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
No one's been calling others ***** or dickheads but you kev. Look in the mirror once in a while will you.
not saying they have, but have been accused of being on methadone and being in care, all because i don't hate County !

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

mancityvstoke said:
kev20971 said:
IrelandSuperman said:

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
;-)

kev20971 said:
IrelandSuperman said:

hahahahaha when was this said?

i like that, you must be on methadone and be in care not to hate county.

ban-mcfc said:
kev20971 said:
IrelandSuperman said:

hahahahaha when was this said?

i like that, you must be on methadone and be in care not to hate county.

Sounds right to me

kev20971 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Don't take it so personal, the simple fact is you've said you don't understand why some city fans feel the way they do about Stockport - which is fair enough, nothing wrong with asking the question. Where its gone wrong is a few blues have come on and given you their genuine reasons for hating them and you've taken umbrage to those comments.
You wanted to know why they don't like them and now you know. I'd have thought that would be that?

Harrogate 3 - 1 Stockport
Stockport 0 - 1 Colwyn Bay
Altrincham 3 - 0 Stockport
Workington 1 - 1 Stockport
Stockport 1 - 4 Boston United

What's the league underneath Conference North? I don't know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.