stockport county

Again, I understand the dislike for County given what people have experienced, but it is sad as fuck to see them disappearing like that. I've not particular like or dislike for them and am not defending them just staggered at the scale of the drop.

Whilst Napoleon has been pontificating about "...another Leeds or Portsmouth..." I see he hasn't charged astride Marengo to save County.

Think I'm going to pop down there tomorrow and watch them. It is national non-league day after all.
Had 2 run ins with a few of their lads when we played them turn of the century. I just feel sorry for them now

peoffrey said:
Harrogate 3 - 1 Stockport
Stockport 0 - 1 Colwyn Bay
Altrincham 3 - 0 Stockport
Workington 1 - 1 Stockport
Stockport 1 - 4 Boston United

What's the league underneath Conference North? I don't know.
I think it's the Evostiks leagues, where playing football really does become part time.

I take no pleasure from County's current predicament. Those who harbour a grudge because they beat us a few times a while ago should let it go. When a smaller team beat bigger local rivals they're bound to gloat, not sure why people are so affronted by it. That's football for you.

Obviously City (both the club and fans) have given County a helping hand in the past, but did people expect them to be apologetic when they beat us? Given the current disparity between the two clubs, it seems a bit petty to me to still have a grievance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.