stockport county

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Skashion said:
Didn't seem that way when he was 3-1 up and you were pissing and moaning about the unfairness of the questions.
I was "pissing and moaning" at the unfairness of one of my answers not being allowed.

"Cow Pat" is a perfectly acceptable answer when referring to Paddy Crerand and in actual fact denotes an even more "massive" degree of blueness imo.

For completeness the question was: which united player, when Joe Mercer took over, said City would struggle to get crowds of over 30,000?

The answer is Cow Pat. The bitterest of all bitter reds.
You got the fucking point for that question!
Only after I protested at length, or "pissing and moaning" as you put it.

So you admit you had to piss and moan to earn a draw. MASSIVE.

Oh, and for posterity the question was not the one you claimed. It was:
Which Manchester United player had a bet with Malcolm Allison that City would never get crowds of 30,000 again?

I have half a mind to decredit the point from you and declare Ric the winner for your insolence and lack of respect for the impromptu quiz host and poor recall of the question being asked.

Skashion said:
So you admit you had to piss and moan to earn a draw. MASSIVE.

Oh, and for posterity the question was not the one you claimed. It was:
Which Manchester United player had a bet with Malcolm Allison that City would never get crowds of 30,000 again?

I have half a mind to decredit the point from you and declare Ric the winner for your insolence and lack of respect for the impromptu quiz host and poor recall of the question being asked.
I'd had a few tbf ;-)

Skashion said:
I'd had a few tbf ;-)
Yes, and later on you fucked off without even saying goodbye. I suspect this was lingering bitterness directed at me for not giving you the questions that would have allowed you to prevail.
It seems you could teach me a thing or two about lingering bitterness, if the content of that first sentence is anything to go by :-)

It seems you could teach me a thing or two about lingering bitterness, if the content of that first sentence is anything to go by :-)
It seems you're merely bitter at me for being able to drink whilst retaining my powers of recall, a skill in which you appear to be deficient. ;-)

Skashion said:
It seems you're merely bitter at me for being able to drink whilst retaining my powers of recall, a skill in which you appear to be deficient. ;-)
There seems to be a lot of bitterness on this thread, which given its title, is apposite.

It's only Stockport though, isn't it? You never read this about Oldham, Bury, Rochdale or Clubs of similar stature. I went to Hyde a few weeks ago and there were City shirts on the terrace. I know City have a deal with them now but there was no mither with the genuine Hyde boys either.

Stockport are totally irrelevant to me and I guess many other City fans, so they took the piss out of us when we were going through a very bad time, they were not the only ones by a long shot (Blackpool fans were just as bad)

There is a side to human nature that likes to laugh at the mighty when they have fallen (Bob Dylan even wrote a song about it) if the Rags go into freefall we and I guess every other set of fans would do the same.

I don't want to see any club go to the wall, the fans are just the same as us

It's nice to let go of things sometimes and move on

Well if you'd like the opportunity to see us dump them out the cup you'll have to wait another season at least.

Snackpot 0-1 Rushall Olympic

I think Rushall are a division lower than Snackpot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.