stockport county

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Perhaps I was wise enough to engineer a tie in order to not undermine Ric in the company of his "people".
Didn't seem that way when he was 3-1 up and you were pissing and moaning about the unfairness of the questions.
I was "pissing and moaning" at the unfairness of one of my answers not being allowed.

"Cow Pat" is a perfectly acceptable answer when referring to Paddy Crerand and in actual fact denotes an even more "massive" degree of blueness imo.

For completeness the question was: which united player, when Joe Mercer took over, said City would struggle to get crowds of over 30,000?

The answer is Cow Pat. The bitterest of all bitter reds.

Skashion said:
Perhaps I was wise enough to engineer a tie in order to not undermine Ric in the company of his "people".
Didn't seem that way when he was 3-1 up and you were pissing and moaning about the unfairness of the questions.
I was "pissing and moaning" at the unfairness of one of my answers not being allowed.

"Cow Pat" is a perfectly acceptable answer when referring to Paddy Crerand and in actual fact denotes an even more "massive" degree of blueness imo.

For completeness the question was: which united player, when Joe Mercer took over, said City would struggle to get crowds of over 30,000?

This is what happens if you surround yourself with street urchins answering their questions.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Skashion said:

This is what happens if you surround yourself with street urchins answering their questions.
I have little choice in the course of supporting City, but to interact with the lower classes and occasionally answer their questions.

I have little choice in the course of supporting City, but to interact with the lower classes and occasionally answer their questions.

I think the singing section should be dropped, its not really working and only encourages oafish behaviour, and replaced by the tweed and monocle section, where we are allowed to bring in hampers and champagne. I dont mind it being fenced off at all.

Cow Pat is one of the most reasonable and nicest answers you could have given, in fact any answer about Paddy Crerand that doesnt involve a part of the female anatomy is incorrect eg Paddy "moist labia" Crerand if you dont want to swear.

I think the singing section should be dropped, its not really working and only encourages oafish behaviour, and replaced by the tweed and monocle section, where we are allowed to bring in hampers and champagne. I dont mind it being fenced off at all.
I would want the "fencing off" to be in perspex so that others could not get in, but that we were still able to see the great unwashed and enjoy the "match day experience".

Skashion said:

You got the fucking point for that question!

therefore
I would want the "fencing off" to be in perspex so that others could not get in, but that we were still able to see the great unwashed and enjoy the "match day experience".

I would go for a one way mirror, i dont want them looking at me, while tucking into my Foie gras

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.