Stockport County

Pleased for their great result tonight.

This might come across as arrogant but aren't they really just a sect of City fans with a slightly different belief system. The "Jews for Jesus" of the football world?

Pleased for their great result tonight.

This might come across as arrogant but aren't they really just a sect of City fans with a slightly different belief system. The "Jews for Jesus" of the football world?
Buzzing for them

No time for them after taking the kids to a friendly during the Joe Royle years, large section of the fans up for scrapping with Blues in a friendly they promoted as a ‘family fun day’.

Their team were cunts that day too, even the players felt it, the ref went up to Joe and insisted he took one of our players off before he sent him off, so fuck em.

No time for them after taking the kids to a friendly during the Joe Royle years, large section of the fans up for scrapping with Blues in a friendly they promoted as a ‘family fun day’.

Their team were cunts that day too, even the players felt it, the ref went up to Joe and insisted he took one of our players off before he sent him off, so fuck em.
Yep both teams fans are predominantly wankers I have a slight link to County's young wingback, who has been unlucky at clubs including Fleetwood when Barton was there.

Hopefully he'll take his chance. Thought he had a very good game.

have some good mates at stockport, i am slightly pleased for them, but at the same time the anti city shite that comes from them is nothing short of embarrassing.

Myself and many others have had run ins with county fans that weren't too pleasant.

They certainly dont like the moneybags of non league comments

Nothing against County the club. I grew up in South Manchester and used to watch them occasionally. But they have a significant section of their fanbase who despise City and matches there have always been moody, even the pre-season friendlies in the 70s. It is hard to like them.

Nothing against County the club. I grew up in South Manchester and used to watch them occasionally. But they have a significant section of their fanbase who despise City and matches there have always been moody, even the pre-season friendlies in the 70s. It is hard to like them.

is that a surprise though? They are local rivals. I don’t think many Oldham, bury, Bolton fans like city.

lots of city fans don’t like county either - it’s part of the rivalry

I said on another post I’m in my 20s, never saw us play county and didn’t witness the rivalry.

Last edited:
is that a surprise though? They are local rivals. I don’t think many Oldham, bury, Bolton fans like city.

lots of city fans don’t like county either - it’s part of the rivalry

I said on another post I’m in my 20s, never saw us play county and didn’t witness the rivalry.
Oldham doesn’t seem to be as intense although they aren’t exactly pleasant round here.

I don’t think Bolton give a fuck, they don’t see themselves as our local rivals and we don’t really care about them. Just another PL game against a fellow Lancashire club (going off the proper map).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.