Stockport County

My son was torn last night as he frankly can not stand either of the teams.

In the end he decided that Stockport were the better of the two evils. The reason was that some years ago when travelling to an away match at Bolton with the Baguley & Brooklands supporters club he was astonished to find that Bolton had hiked the ticket prices to ridiculous level for the visiting fans. Just because it was MCFC and they were guaranteed a large crowd the tickets had risen in price by about £20, he has never forgotten that.

My son was torn last night as he frankly can not stand either of the teams.

In the end he decided that Stockport were the better of the two evils. The reason was that some years ago when travelling to an away match at Bolton with the Baguley & Brooklands supporters club he was astonished to find that Bolton had hiked the ticket prices to ridiculous level for the visiting fans. Just because it was MCFC and they were guaranteed a large crowd the tickets had risen in price by about £20, he has never forgotten that.

I think I remember that game. From what I recall nearly all our away support boycotted the game and Barton missed a sitter right at the end to win it.

have some good mates at stockport, i am slightly pleased for them, but at the same time the anti city shite that comes from them is nothing short of embarrassing.

Myself and many others have had run ins with county fans that weren't too pleasant.

They certainly dont like the moneybags of non league comments

Their owner was/is an exec season ticket holder at City, lifelong blue. Their CEO was a LFC season ticket holder years ago.

I reckon their fans might soften to us if all goes well there..

Well done to County but the way the little twerp on BBC was absolutely gushing about them as if they had won the cup. Showing pictures of their fans 'joyously invading the pitch to celebrate ' he 'joyously' put it.
Reminded me of the Wiggin fans 'joyously invading the pitch' against the pitch running to our end looking for bother.
City fans stayed put although there was an exchange of missiles. Strangely the City fans were the only ones criticised.

My best Stockport memory is Lee Bradbury making it 4 against the twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.