Stockport County

Good to see them back on the up, they're too big a club to be in the conference. Looks like the new owner is doing things right there, and it'll be good for the town to have them back in the league. I know there's a lot of animosity from some Blues towards them as a club, but I've got a soft spot for them as I've got friends and family who support them. They've had to endure some pretty shit times over the years.
I agree with you @Ric it is good. I’ve got a friend who does some work for them on match days and for their programme. He says they’re a good lot to work for.

Like you I have a soft spot for them. I used to live over that side of Manchester (Burnage) nearer to Stockport town centre than town and one of my lads played football a few times at their ground in an Amateur league when they were in cup matches/finals. So I’ve been there a few times.
I hope they continue to do well.

Reactions: Ric
Makes my £17.50 entry tonight to see the Champions of England a real bargain.
(Over 65 season card in CBL1).
Your entry fee to see a load of non-league cloggers is way too expensive.
Alright mate we get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.