Stockport County

Much better than the Yonnervilles north and east of Manchester tbf, there are some interesting places opening up around the market and underbanks these days

agree. Some great pubs/ bars in the marketplace. As much as I like Manchester I think it’s lost a lot of that ie the pubs/ culture in particular

aside from that your right near the countryside - Derbyshire as well, which is great

My pal is a big county fan and he said the way county fans behaved towards city during our slide down the leagues was a contributory factor in their own demise .

a good chunk of countys match going support were city fans and they fucked it off as county fans delighted in our demise. He said it was a small factor in their lack of support after that.

county is full of united fans now who are latching on to another ‘successful’ team as their own turns to shit

“Everyone knows prem football is fucked now, im enjoying grass roots”

wankers

fuck county and fuck united
That can’t be true. Everybody knows everyone from Stockport is a Bert.

Much better than the Yonnervilles north and east of Manchester tbf, there are some interesting places opening up around the market and underbanks these days
I thought the same until we moved up there. There are absolutely some shitholes round here, but there are some amazing villages and scenery too.

Ha......got out of there 20 years ago and whenever I go back i think thank fuck I didnt stay!
Fair enough mate, can’t agree with it though!. The market area/ centre is pretty nice. Then you’ve got lots of nice places to live, good schools, right near the countryside. I’d rather live here then Manchester for example.

Fair enough mate, can’t agree with it though!. The market area/ centre is pretty nice. Then you’ve got lots of nice places to live, good schools, right near the countryside. I’d rather live here then Manchester for example.
yeah fair enough...the whole northwest aint for me .....used to like Manchester to go out in but dont think id like it now from what ive seen.....Stockport for me is just full of too many scallies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.