Stockport County

They go to Chesterfield today, the Spirites need points themselves to retain a play-off place, game on BTSport for those interested.

They go to Chesterfield today, the Spirites need points themselves to retain a play-off place, game on BTSport for those interested.
Dont think I will bother
After all I remember how City fans kept the afloat in the 70s Fiday night is County Night,
Then to show their gratitude in the mid 90s when we were Dire they came to Maine Road giving it the Big one and if I'm correct when on Picadilly Phone in saying they were only 2nd to the Rags!
Still , time caught up with them in the end

Dont think I will bother
After all I remember how City fans kept the afloat in the 70s Fiday night is County Night,
Then to show their gratitude in the mid 90s when we were Dire they came to Maine Road giving it the Big one and if I'm correct when on Picadilly Phone in saying they were only 2nd to the Rags!
Still , time caught up with them in the end
And City played them twice in the early 70's in friendlies so they could get money in to avoid going bankrupt
I remember going to both games

Hope they stop fucking things up and achieve promotion. Want them back in the Football League.

Hopefully their local derby next season will be with another wank stain of a club from Oldham.

Just looked at that Vanarama league table. Some famous old names down there now. Wrexham, Stockport, Grimsby, FC Halifax (is that the same Halifax we remember so fondly from the late 70s?), Chesterfield, Torquay, Southend, Aldershot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.