Stockport County

Fair enough. Probably a lot of reasons. For me I just want to see my local side do well.

lots of people are starting to support non league sides more and ditching the prem sides.
I know , off the top of my head, 5 rags who are now county fans. 2 saying “prem football is fooked”, 1 saying theyve always supported county, and the other 2 saying its great for the area (translated: they want to support a winning team).
Its not for me

I know , off the top of my head, 5 rags who are now county fans. 2 saying “prem football is fooked”, 1 saying theyve always supported county, and the other 2 saying its great for the area (translated: they want to support a winning team).
Its not for me

I think it is good for the area. The pubs in particular are packed.

I don’t have a problem with a mate. Yes they are winning, but it’s non league football. I don’t really consider it glory hunting.

My only real gripe with county fans was their treatment of the Sale fans who in the main hated being there a move which benefited no one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.