Stockport

A lot going for it Stockport.
Perhaps let down by a neglected town centre but looks like that's being addressed rapidly.
It has a smaller Chester vibe in parts but that huge Asda and precinct plonked in the middle hasn't been kind to it.

Metro out there will help.
What's the construction going on near the proposed interchange btw? Looks huge.

Also, Naomi Broady is doing well in front of the Tennis cameras.

Perhaps let down by a neglected town centre but looks like that's being addressed rapidly.
It has a smaller Chester vibe in parts but that huge Asda and precinct plonked in the middle hasn't been kind to it.

the council want the metrolink to go from didsbury to stockport. and also using teh old reddish railway line.

personally the trains the better option.

I believe the old bus station site is a few more years away before being completed

I was born in 88 so bit before my time but i do remember hearing about him and George Best doing something for the club.
I doubt that clubs like this still exist, it had full size snooker room upstairs, a cafe, a gym and a football /athletics at the back, , a long time ago though.

“A smaller Chester vibe in parts”
I know both places well, and I’m genuinely fascinated by that comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.