Stoke away post match thread

T
I'm hoping yesterday was just a rare collective bad day at the office, but I thought that after West Ham, Spurs, Liverpool and Villa. It's not rare, it's happening far too often.

Sums up my feelings too. Looking at the fixtures we have lost and the fixtures yet to come its difficult to believe it won't happen again without major changes to the current squad and management team. We are now a business first and a football club second so I have no doubt that the wheels are already in motion.

It was great while it lasted and while we wouldn't be typical City if we didn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, that's not a sustainable business plan.
CTID

Because it's not the end of the world! And if you're being like that...plastic!
Plastic? I'm so plastic I've sufficient points to get away tickets on the first day of sale and have had a season ticket for over 40 years.
Looks like my "dickhead" comment was correct.
This is a thread for commenting on a poor performance. Your comment added nothing hence my insult.

Plastic? I'm so plastic I've sufficient points to get away tickets on the first day of sale and have had a season ticket for over 40 years.
Looks like my "dickhead" comment was correct.
This is a thread for commenting on a poor performance. Your comment added nothing hence my insult.
haha - ok blue I'm taking it back, I know when I'm on a loser - CTID.

I can accept City being unlucky on the day, the other team having a better game than us and poor conditions affecting our game. What I can't and won't accept is a lack of effort and it was so blatantly apparent that half the players on that pitch couldn't be bothered on Saturday.

One of the City fans next to me at the game gave me a bit of shit for booing that players off at half time, he was definitely in the minority. I justified myself to him by saying I'd give my right arm to be in their position, I'd run through brick walls. There are some players on that pitch who don't give a shit about our club, they show up for their paychecks and that's it.

I'd rather have had Manu Garcia, Kelechi and Cameron Humphries on the pitch than David Silva, Bony and Demichelis - they'd have put a shift in and 'tried'.

I know Silva has been injured and so on, but you can't tell me the guy should be on the pitch if he can't jog 5 yards to mark a player on the 30th minute, it's down right lazy and if he couldn't do it he shouldn't have been on the pitch!

If I was one of those players I'd be so embarrassed I'd refund all 3,000 of us who went.

I think yesterday was the collective impact of many players injured, the rest of the players consequently having played too many games, along with a gale force wind which eliminated the technical advantage we have. If Kompany were playing, I think we get something out of yesterday's game.
The only team with a technical advantage were playing at home. They played some lovely football and cut through us like the proverbial hot knife. Something which Southhamton managed recently after we went asleep after 25 mins and Liverpool done all night long. I'm sorry but injuries and tiredness just are not acceptable excuses for a defence which is the worst I've seen in years at City. If the manager cannot sort this out and quickly he should be sacked and replaced by someone who can even if this has to be an interim appointment. However, I am willing to give Pellegrini one last chance mainly because (Leicster excluded) our major opponents are equally shit and there is still time to rectify the damage. Also in the past he has managed to pull something out of the fire when things were looking bad e.g. after the shambles at the rags last season. Yes I agree that Kopmpany is crucial but to be honest hand on heart does anybody believe that he can stay fit for 3-4 months and lead us out of the woods. Keep the faith

I think we shouldn't have sold Edin Dzeko.
Aguero injured, Nacho needs a lot of time and Bony has been both injured and not at his best.
Desperately need a proper striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.