Stoke City v Manchester City
Saturday 15th September 2012
Kick off – 3pm

The Club has received an allocation of 2,800 tickets, priced as follows:

£40 Adult
£23 Under 17s
£20 Under 11s
£27 Over 65s
£27 Disabled Adult/Over 65s (wheelchair & ambulant)
£23 Disabled Under 17s
£20 Disabled Under 11s

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 20th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 21st August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 22nd August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,500 or more loyalty points – Thursday 23rd August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 24th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 6,500 or more loyalty points – Saturday 25th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 28th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 5,500 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 29th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 5,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 30th August at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,500 or more loyalty points – Friday 31st August at 9am.

*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Gold Members will be awarded 20 loyalty points for attending this fixture. Platinum Members will be awarded 40 loyalty points.

Disabled Supporters

The Club has received an allocation of 14 wheelchair spaces with provision for a free assistant. Disabled supporters who meet the qualifying criteria and wish to purchase a ticket should contact Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). For additional help or assistance, please contact our Disabled Liaison Officer, on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or email disabledtickets@mcfc.co.uk.

Junior Membership holders

We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in loyalty points between junior supporters (under the age of 16) and their parent(s) or guardian(s). A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to City Kicks Platinum/Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s loyalty point status. Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing ‘in person’ or over the phone and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over). Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available and all junior Members must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket. Members will be advised at the point of sale when the limited allocation of tickets available to junior members has sold out.

To find out information about the Britannia Stadium, please view the Stoke City website.

Please note, if the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s.

Travel

Coach travel for this match is now available priced £12 for Adults, £8 for Juniors and Over 65s. Travel tickets are sold subject to availability. To book coach travel, please telephone MCFC Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or book ‘in person’ at the ticket office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.

Departure times are as follows;
Moston Lane 11:00 am
Etihad Stadium 11:15 am
Chorlton Street 11:30 am
St Crispins 11:45 am

Getting to the Britannia Stadium

Plan your journey following the directions as advised by Stoke City.

We would like to remind everyone why we have the best supporters in the country. On your visit to the Britannia Stadium, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:

Remain in the seat that you have purchased
Keep your ticket with you at all times
Do not block the aisles or gangways
Do not smoke
Follow the ground regulations

Official Match Ticket

Entry to the Stadium will be granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the Club. The Club excludes all liability to any supporter who is denied entry to the Stadium as a result of their ticket having been purchased through an unauthorised seller. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets may also amount to a criminal offence and the Club will inform the police as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets.

Duplicate Ticket(s)

Should you misplace your ticket, we can arrange for a duplicate to be collected on the day of the match from the Stoke City Ticket Office. Please contact the MCFC Supporter Services Team on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) who will be happy to help. Failure to provide the correct information in advance or on the day may result in either club not being able to provide a duplicate ticket. Identification will be required at the Stoke City Ticket Office.

The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday & Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will open for all scheduled First Team away fixtures until kick-off, please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

All tickets and hospitality are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to the opposing clubs Match Ticket terms and conditions of sale, Hospitality terms & conditions and the applicable Ground Regulations (all available upon request).

Would love 1, 2 if possible Under 17 tickets for this game. If you can't go to this game but have enough points, I could buy the tickets with your supporter number to get you the points.

Thanks jimmymart

I'm after 2 adult tickets please, can't see them being available to me(only got about 2,500 points)

Hi blue's
Im new to this site so please be gentle with me i have a few requests if you would be so kind to help me with.

My first request is that im looking for one Adult ticket for the Stoke game on the 15th sept willing to meet you at the Britannia stadium as i went last year and it was the best Saturday afternoon by far and i recorded this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NuPJpuBmO0&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NuPJpuBmO0&feature=plcp</a> (check out the user name on youtube)

so if you have a ticket please can you PM if you can help thx

second request
i go to about seven to eight city games per season as i have to work most Saturdays afternoons i get the odd European game in during the week but my mate is a seasoncard holder & he gets me my tickets, so this year i thought sod it i will get myself a blue card with the priority tickets upgrade. but what puzzles me is how on earth am i gonna earn more loyalty points if i cant get a home ticket please help

cheers for your time

woka

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.