Stoke away?

trotsky said:
MCFCBOY94 said:
Rudgey said:
Anyone know if its likely to sell out before 6000 points?

Liverpool has yet to sell out and it's down to 3000 points tomorrow, so I'd think you would easily get one.

Stoke is not on TV, plus Saturday 3pm - this will sell out much quicker. I'm hoping with 5k points.

Asked before but never got an answer - Is there a list of how many fans have how many points? E.g 10,000+ - 1,500
9,000 - 2,000 etc

Always think City don't publish it in order to hide how many tickets go to corporate and Fan clubs
Would assume the ones with the most points are the select few who by invitation from the Club are 'Superbia' members - and rightly so

liam81101 said:
trotsky said:
MCFCBOY94 said:
Liverpool has yet to sell out and it's down to 3000 points tomorrow, so I'd think you would easily get one.

Stoke is not on TV, plus Saturday 3pm - this will sell out much quicker. I'm hoping with 5k points.

Asked before but never got an answer - Is there a list of how many fans have how many points? E.g 10,000+ - 1,500
9,000 - 2,000 etc

Always think City don't publish it in order to hide how many tickets go to corporate and Fan clubs
Would assume the ones with the most points are the select few who by invitation from the Club are 'Superbia' members - and rightly so

we get the invites but no way would i take it up. 2700 quid x3 and up front. no can do.

still want 2 tickets for stoke to a good home..ie me..wont have enough points but i am very genuine..can meet at QPR game if you want to sell

After two tickets, either two adults or an adult and a child!

Live near Stoke (unfortunately) so it's not a very far away game for me... don't meet the points criteria for quite some time. Can meet or.. well, whatever suits you really!

Got 2 tickets for Stoke, i cant make it due to family commitments. PM me.

Must either collect from Tameside or the city centre.

woka said:
Hi blue's
Im new to this site so please be gentle with me i have a few requests if you would be so kind to help me with.

My first request is that im looking for one Adult ticket for the Stoke game on the 15th sept willing to meet you at the Britannia stadium as i went last year and it was the best Saturday afternoon by far and i recorded this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NuPJpuBmO0&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NuPJpuBmO0&feature=plcp</a> (check out the user name on youtube)

so if you have a ticket please can you PM if you can help thx

second request
i go to about seven to eight city games per season as i have to work most Saturdays afternoons i get the odd European game in during the week but my mate is a seasoncard holder & he gets me my tickets, so this year i thought sod it i will get myself a blue card with the priority tickets upgrade. but what puzzles me is how on earth am i gonna earn more loyalty points if i cant get a home ticket please help

cheers for your time

woka
ur always gonna struggle buddy if u only make certain games, ive got about 4500 and some games i struggle to get tickets for away games, best thing u can do is keep trying on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.