Stoke away?

i'm looking for an under 17 ticket if anyone has enough points to purchase one.It would be much appreciated.Thanks

i am after 2 adult tickets for the stoke away game..wont have enough points..can meet at QPR game to pay and display my gratitude

After a ticket as I don't think it'll go down to 4000 points. I'll collect or meet after QPR game. Pm me. Nice 1.

Zenith said:
After a ticket as I don't think it'll go down to 4000 points. I'll collect or meet after QPR game. Pm me. Nice 1.

i agree this will sell fast, we got ours yesterday, a good away day this and that pub at the top of the hill is well handy. if you do go for it go early as the queue can get quite long.

Rudgey said:
Anyone know if its likely to sell out before 6000 points?

Liverpool has yet to sell out and it's down to 3000 points tomorrow, so I'd think you would easily get one.

MCFCBOY94 said:
Rudgey said:
Anyone know if its likely to sell out before 6000 points?

Liverpool has yet to sell out and it's down to 3000 points tomorrow, so I'd think you would easily get one.

Stoke is not on TV, plus Saturday 3pm - this will sell out much quicker. I'm hoping with 5k points.

Asked before but never got an answer - Is there a list of how many fans have how many points? E.g 10,000+ - 1,500
9,000 - 2,000 etc

Always think City don't publish it in order to hide how many tickets go to corporate and Fan clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.