• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.................Ederson
Danilo...Stones...Otamendi...Delph
.....Yaya....Gundogan
...Bernardo...Sterling...Sane
...........Jesus

If Pep does not play Yaya now then not sure when - time to rest Fern, Walker, KDB, Silva before the run of 2 games a week.
That’s too many genuine first teamers to rest in one game for me. They’re all significantly better than the people who step in.

That’s too many genuine first teamers to rest in one game for me. They’re all significantly better than the people who step in.

I agree.
One of Silva or De Bruyne has to play.
Hughes always has a point to prove when playing us!

Ederson
Walker Stones Nico Danilo
Gundo KDB Silva
Sané Jesus Bernardo

Thank goodness this is something to look forward to this weekend and then hopefully see the rags drop points at Liverpool. Really looking forward to this one.

Play the very same team as at Chelsea for me.

Ederson

Walker Stones Otamendi Danilo

Sterling B.Silva Gundogan D.Silva Sane

Jesus

Id rest Fernandinho and KDB for this one.
Delph can miss out too with his injury.

Ota's just flown back from the south Atlantic. He's got to be feeling that. That's a long flight (I've done it, several times, although not in first or business class). Problem is, who the hell do you put in his place? We badly, badly need another quality centre back. My faith in Vinny – love the guy, does it need saying – is slowly fading, I'm afraid.

Difficult game this. We have lost momentum previously after the October international break and we may do again. Depends who is fit I think - we are already missing Mendi, Kompany and Sergio, and my fear is we'll be without KDB and also won't have Delph to cover left back.

I fear we may lose this one, but of course hope for much better.
Why do you think we’ll not have KDB?

Is that all the internationals done now or will we have people flying back on Wednesday night again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.