Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLtHlkpXkAYXmlK.jpg:small

Watch out for the Stoke player requiring "treatment" mid way through each half thus allowing the twats to catch their breath. The match last season was literally a game of four quarters thanks to the tactical genius that is Mark Hughes.
Yep just after an international break too, Mark Hughes will see this as an opportunity to get some credit for making us drop points. He'll ask his team all the the more to go for the brute force approach hoping to test our endurance.

I know Pep probably wont do this but personally I'd field our freshest team to start with maybe even without a recognised forward so we can really wear them down with our passing in midfield by probing their defence making them work(if we get a goal great) then make the changes in the second half to go for the win(Kev, Jesus, Silva from the bench).

Yes it will be bitty, ugly, feigning injury, targeting our key players, park the bus and a worldy from Crouch or someone who hasn't scored in 300 years or something will probably win it for the fuckers. I hope not, I cannot bear to listen to that miserable Hughes gloating after the game in that bellicose manner of his.

Exactly why an early goal is essential.

Pawson is a very poor referee. It would be nice if there was some focus on the fact that he allowed Arsenal kick Silva off the park last season. Stoke will be delighted to have him in the middle. Just deeply incompetent and out of his depth at premier league level.

Pawson is a very poor referee. It would be nice if there was some focus on the fact that he allowed Arsenal kick Silva off the park last season. Stoke will be delighted to have him in the middle. Just deeply incompetent and out of his depth at premier league level.

Yep expect them to boot fuck out of our key players early doors and continue if the ref does nothing, which on past performances he won't. As soon as we retaliate out will come the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.