Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think we’ll not have KDB?
I just fear he's going to get crocked before he comes back to us because he came off with a tight hamstring in our game against Chelsea, and I was not optimistic that Martinez would take any notice of that in the WC qualifiers. He survived 90 minutes on the worst pitch ever against Bosnia & Herzegovenia. Fingers crossed he'll survive their game tomorrow night, but I'll breath a lot easier when it's all clear on Wednesday.

Hey guys.

Do we think Ottamendi is nailed long-term? If Kompany back whos place is at threat Stones or Otta?

Last time we played these they celebrated a 0-0 draw after they parked the bus for 90 mins. Hope we can smash them on Saturday and see how Hughes takes it. Come on City

Seeing a lot of lineups without Silva starting. Remember he is suspended for the next Spain game due to YC accumulation so will be the first name on that team sheet imo. Rested nicely.

I just fear he's going to get crocked before he comes back to us because he came off with a tight hamstring in our game against Chelsea, and I was not optimistic that Martinez would take any notice of that in the WC qualifiers. He survived 90 minutes on the worst pitch ever against Bosnia & Herzegovenia. Fingers crossed he'll survive their game tomorrow night, but I'll breath a lot easier when it's all clear on Wednesday.

I have no idea why Martinez keeps on picking and risking his best players in dead rubber games, the bloke is a prick. If any of them pick up a serious injury it is detrimental to Belgium and his chances the moron!

Watch out for the Stoke player requiring "treatment" mid way through each half thus allowing the twats to catch their breath. The match last season was literally a game of four quarters thanks to the tactical genius that is Mark Hughes.

Watch out for the Stoke player requiring "treatment" mid way through each half thus allowing the twats to catch their breath. The match last season was literally a game of four quarters thanks to the tactical genius that is Mark Hughes.

Yes it will be bitty, ugly, feigning injury, targeting our key players, park the bus and a worldy from Crouch or someone who hasn't scored in 300 years or something will probably win it for the fuckers. I hope not, I cannot bear to listen to that miserable Hughes gloating after the game in that bellicose manner of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.