Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
mancity1 said:
You can be sure Fernando won't be in the starting eleven.
Oh I don't know about that,get the feeling pellegrini is quite stubborn and may will persist with him..

Not a chance , subbed after 45 minutes and not injured.

Never started a player next game when clearly they were not at the races or should have started in the first place as Fernando shouldn't have against Hull.

He admitted he made a mistake without having to say it to the press.

This is the watershed for MP , lose it and he is toast.

He will only start players who want to keep him in a job and even then they might not be good enough on Wednesday to achieve that.

Fernando has been pretty poor lately but I think this is the sort of game he could thrive in, away from home breaking up attacks like he did vs Roma. I would also drop Joe Hart simply because well... he's an awful goalkeeper.

Caballero

Zabaleta - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Aguero

Rorz88 said:
hgblue said:
It's time for our big players to stand up and be counted, and for the manager to show some imagination and try something a bit different. I'd go with:

-----------------------------Hart----------------------

Zabaleta------Kompany----------Mangala------Clichy

---------------Fernandinho-------Nasri-------------

-----Navas----------------Silva--------------Milner----

-------------------------Aguero------------------------

This is the exact team I would play ! possibly swapping Jimmy with Nasri

Definitely swapping Milner and Nasri but aside from it agree.

Perfect game for Mangala this, hope he starts him. With Shawcross out I think we can exploit that, he's much better than the rest of his team's defenders and does a good job of sorting them out on the pitch.

mancity1 said:
This is the watershed for MP , lose it and he is toast.

He will only start players who want to keep him in a job and even then they might not be good enough on Wednesday to achieve that.
What a bloody drama queen you are!

There's not a chance he'll get sacked this week. The only way it will happen this season is if we get embarrassed by Barca and look likely to miss out on the top 4, which just won't happen.

Is anyone else worried about this?
If we don't win, our chances of slipping further behind Maureen and the chavs is a real possibility.
We also could be fighting for 4th place if we don't get our game together sharpish!

BigOscar said:
Hart
Zaba-Kompany-Mangala-Clichy
Fernando-Nasri
Navas-Silva-Milner
Aguero

Can't see anyone else in the team who might be able to offer any attacking or dictate the tempo from CM, so I'd give Nasri a go. Only really picking Fernando over Dinho as otherwise we look a bit short for a game against Stoke, maybe Sagna instead of Zaba instead.
Even at the best of times there is no way we can afford to play Nasri, Silva and Navas in the same team.

Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Fernando has been pretty poor lately but I think this is the sort of game he could thrive in, away from home breaking up attacks like he did vs Roma. I would also drop Joe Hart simply because well... he's an awful goalkeeper.

Caballero

Fernandinho - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Aguero
Cabellero is a dog shit keeper. In fact most of Pelle's signings fall into that category. The best one was The Beast and he soon fucked off.

Play fucking Milner in the middle of midfield. he cant cross the fucking ball on the wing. he'll mix it up in the centre.

Fernando out.

Leave Dzeko at home.

Substitute Willie C for another outfield player, 'cos i could play better than him with oven gloves and flip flops on. Why bother with him??!!

wheres the best place to park?

Blue and Proud said:
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:

Caballero

Fernandinho - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Aguero
Cabellero is a dog shit keeper. In fact most of Pelle's signings fall into that category. The best one was The Beast and he soon fucked off.
Yeah maybe but he's right,Joe is a fuckin awful goalkeeper !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.