Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottyboi said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Scottyboi said:
......................................Callabero...........................................
Zab..............komp.........................demi....................Kolarov
......................................fernando..........................................
.................milner................................fernandino.................
navas........................................................................silva
...................................dzeko...........................................

Grind an away win out with that team, we need to be direct as fuck for once and hit Edin with as many balls as possible.

This is a joke right? Willy at stoke with a back 4 that 3 of the 4 are totally out of form fernando who's totally out of form and a half fit dzeko up top on his own!

In case you haven't noticed the whole team is out of form including the untouchable Aguero, who by the looks of it needs a to find his sharpness.

There is a lot out of form but hart, sagna, demi, and clichy should all be untouchable away from home there playing to a good level aguero is probably playing at 70% at the min but dzeko didn't even look half that fit! I expect stoke to play exactly the samd way they did at our place!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Scottyboi said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
This is a joke right? Willy at stoke with a back 4 that 3 of the 4 are totally out of form fernando who's totally out of form and a half fit dzeko up top on his own!

In case you haven't noticed the whole team is out of form including the untouchable Aguero, who by the looks of it needs a to find his sharpness.

There is a lot out of form but hart, sagna, demi, and clichy should all be untouchable away from home there playing to a good level aguero is probably playing at 70% at the min but dzeko didn't even look half that fit! I expect stoke to play exactly the samd way they did at our place!

I didn't pick Kolarov because I think Clichy played poorly, it's for his distribution and free kicks. He also offers us abit more height. It's been really disappointing watching us go from a rock at the back to a bunch of strangers.

Thenumber1blue said:
Blue and Proud said:
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Fernando has been pretty poor lately but I think this is the sort of game he could thrive in, away from home breaking up attacks like he did vs Roma. I would also drop Joe Hart simply because well... he's an awful goalkeeper.

Caballero

Zabaleta - Kompany - Mangala - Clichy

Fernandinho - Fernando

Navas - Silva - Nasri

Aguero
Cabellero is a dog shit keeper. In fact most of Pelle's signings fall into that category. The best one was The Beast and he soon fucked off.
Yeah maybe but he's right,Joe is a fuckin awful goalkeeper !

wow

This game will define our season , if there is any dressing room unrest , then stoke will rip us to pieces , if you havent got the right attitude going to brittania stadium on a cold wednesday night , we will get found out , and a defeat will leave us 10 points behind the chavs .No matter how many happyclappers/glass half full posters come on here , saying we still have a chance , if we do lose at stoke , the premiership title is gone. Although i dont agree with people saying we will struggle for 2nd place , we are comfortably the 2nd best team in the premiership with yaya and bony available

Scottyboi said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Scottyboi said:

I didn't pick Kolarov because I think Clichy played poorly, it's for his distribution and free kicks. He also offers us abit more height. It's been really disappointing watching us go from a rock at the back to a bunch of strangers.

Its funny how we lose our captain and we go to being really solid at the back with demi and mangala was it 2 goals conceded in 7? Thought kolarov should have started at home to hull when we were playing 2 narrow wide players! As I say I think stoke will just try to hit us on the counter I don't see them putting us under that much pressure! Its gonna bd up to us to break them down milner and navas to give us some width silva in the 10 role with frank to give us that goal threat from midfield as well as being able to keep hold of possession with diniho being his shield and legs!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Scottyboi said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Its funny how we lose our captain and we go to being really solid at the back with demi and mangala was it 2 goals conceded in 7? Thought kolarov should have started at home to hull when we were playing 2 narrow wide players! As I say I think stoke will just try to hit us on the counter I don't see them putting us under that much pressure! Its gonna bd up to us to break them down milner and navas to give us some width silva in the 10 role with frank to give us that goal threat from midfield as well as being able to keep hold of possession with diniho being his shield and legs!

I actually forgot all about Lampard. Him and Jimmy with dinho behind them instead. If we get an early goal I would switch to 442 and whack Aguero on ready to catch them on the break.

Wish their was a way of finding out which team choice would get the win as we could argue all day and we still wont know haha.

Scottyboi said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Scottyboi said:

I actually forgot all about Lampard. Him and Jimmy with dinho behind them instead. If we get an early goal I would switch to 442 and whack Aguero on ready to catch them on the break.

Wish their was a way of finding out which team choice would get the win as we could argue all day and we still wont know haha.

I'd prefer to call it friendly debating! And we're not getting 5 mil a season to work it out! Here's hoping manuel gets it right and we get the 3 points we badly need!

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Rorz88 said:
hgblue said:
It's time for our big players to stand up and be counted, and for the manager to show some imagination and try something a bit different. I'd go with:

-----------------------------Hart----------------------

Zabaleta------Kompany----------Mangala------Clichy

---------------Fernandinho-------Nasri-------------

-----Navas----------------Silva--------------Milner----

-------------------------Aguero------------------------

This is the exact team I would play ! possibly swapping Jimmy with Nasri

Definitely swapping Milner and Nasri but aside from it agree.

Nope, Nasri is excellent in the playmaker role, and we shouldn't be going to Stoke with an inferiority complex. We're the defending Champions and it's time to fight for our title, and the best way to do that is by imposing our game on them and letting them worry about what we can do.

Fuck me you would you think we were heading to the Bernabeu not the Britannia. they've already lost 4 times at home in the league this season. If pellegrini can't come up with 3 points against Hughes then the bullet is what he deserves. We have more than enough to beat them and the only thing that will stop us will be wrong team selection. poor preparation or lack of effort. If Pellers isn't capable of getting this done than his reign will soon be over, no excuses.

B\connellblue said:
Fuck me you would you think be were heading to the Bernabeu not the Britannia. they've already lost 4 times at home in the league this season. If pellegrini can't come up with 3 points against Hughes then the bullet is what he deserves. We have more than enough to beat them and the only thing that will stop us will be wrong team selection. poor preparation or lack of effort. If Pellers isn't capable of getting this done than his reign will soon be over, no excuses.

x2 especially as it's a must win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.