Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
Bluep*ss said:
Ric said:
I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if we win tonight. Our last five league games at Stoke have been draws, and can see it being the same again.

Question? -(no prizes given) - In Our last five league games at Stoke who were City scorers ?
I think Zabba scored there in a FA Cup game.
And as a follow up who scored twice in our last top division league win at Stoke?

Francis.

Just shaved of a big thick beard, in hopes it may change our luck, I think that man Crouch will cause us probs and is sure to score tonight, we need 2 or more to win this we need our shooting boots on..stop trying to pass the ball into the net, when around or in the box, ball at feet just fookin shoot ..Silva, Nasri, hope they read this..!!

seanthedrum said:
Just shaved of a big thick beard, in hopes it may change our luck, I think that man Crouch will cause us probs and is sure to score tonight, we need 2 or more to win this we need our shooting boots on..stop trying to pass the ball into the net, when around or in the box, ball at feet just fookin shoot ..Silva, Nasri, hope they read this..!!

I think youv'e been sussed mate

Bluep*ss said:
Citygolf said:
Dont win tonight and we may give Yaya an extended rest until the away leg against Barca as we wont need him if we have nothing to play for.

Wouldnt it be nice to score a goal or 2 early on in a game and control it from there.

Still optimistic, 0-2 City.

I remember a few weeks back the Chavs were away at Stoke and I was hopeful of them dropping points. Watching Final Score at about 3-05pm
and it flashed up Terry had scored. They got a later goal in the second half to win 2-0.
That would be a great score for City tonight.

It was a Monday night game.

mosssideblue said:
seanthedrum said:

I think youv'e been sussed mate

sussed, by who, I just joined today cos we are at a critical point in our season, a make or break game tonight and the showdown with Barcelona..the next 4 games will define our season..and either keep Pellegrini in his job or ensure that his replacement is already being lined up for next season..! no need for snide remarks..I know what u are on about, u know nothing about me..I've been a blue all my life, lived in central Manchester all my life..so button it..!

aguero93:20 said:
lancs blue said:
Bluep*ss said:
Question? -(no prizes given) - In Our last five league games at Stoke who were City scorers ?
I think Zabba scored there in a FA Cup game.
And as a follow up who scored twice in our last top division league win at Stoke?

Francis.

Correct, Tricky Trev's memorable debut back in September 1981, fucking hell that's a long time ago.

Its a fixture i always dread, a little less so now they play football.

QPR absolutely battered them a couple of weeks or so ago, but they will raise their game massively tonight, so will the crowd

A jammy one nil would do me right now

We have to put in a performance tonight, an early goal will shut the 6 fingered geds up in the stands

lancs blue said:
aguero93:20 said:
lancs blue said:

Francis.

Correct, Tricky Trev's memorable debut back in September 1981, fucking hell that's a long time ago.
yeah and that was about all he did, he only played 26 games 81/82, his one season at City, he was another let down, at least we more or less got our money back for him tho, which is more than u can say about anyone we bought and sold since, Swales said the problem with Francis was getting him to play..if he wasn't 99% fit or he felt any discomfort, he wouldn't play, he was an original prima donna..before they were supposed to exist..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.