Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constant rotating of defence doesnt help. But Milner is in so we could less easy to run trough from midfield by Stoke.

Best I can hope is a clean sheet and a lucky goal for us. 1-0. If we concede I fear its another points dropped type of game.

Damanino said:
Constant rotating of defence doesnt help. But Milner is in so we could less easy to run trough from midfield by Stoke.

Best I can hope is a clean sheet and a lucky goal for us. 1-0. If we concede I fear its another points dropped type of game.

Clean sheet, you're having a herbal.

Back 4 rotated to fuck AGAIN and then there's Fernando!

MeatHunterrr said:
Again defence being rotated... 2 changes this time.

To be fair to Pelle, rotating the back 4 so often has made us solid at the back, keeping many clean sheets so why change.....

It is his watershed game today no doubt about it.

He is placing at lot on his tenure on Fernando who in a similar combination against Hull was dragged at half time when he shouldn't even have started.

Its a show of confidence but I would have preferred a steady head namely Frank.

We will see if it pays off.

If not title gone and the players will have to focus on keeping the 5 wolves behind us at bay with a fair bit at stake for them and for MP.

All or nothing as the Small Faces said.

If we keep rotating our defence we have no chance of winning anything, it just causes uncertainty and will inevitably lead to us conceding stupid goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.