Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
mosssideblue said:
Sigh said:
Yeah, yeah, you tell him!

*sniff*

I wuldn't have dared to suggest such a thing, but there is a whiff

I think the word you're looking for is stench
Exeter, you are far enough away from them..support Man Utd..can't abide someone who's a million miles from Manchester calling me a rag..just follow Exeter or Plymouth..go and have a piss on the sea front in the wind..

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany(c), Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Aguero.

Plenty solidity there, so no need for the three to be chasing back.

seanthedrum said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
mosssideblue said:
I wuldn't have dared to suggest such a thing, but there is a whiff

I think the word you're looking for is stench
Exeter, you are far enough away from them..support Man Utd..can't abide someone who's a million miles from Manchester calling me a rag..just follow Exeter or Plymouth..go and have a piss on the sea front in the wind..

11 posts and 9 of them bitching and whining about how shit we are. Start acting like a City fan and you might get treated like one. Just a thought

Stoke: Begovic, Cameron, Wollscheid, Muniesa, Bardsley, N'Zonzi, Whelan(c), Arnautovic, Moses, Diouf, Crouch.
Subs: Butland, Wilkinson, Palacios, Shenton, Sidwell, Adam, Teixeira.

MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany(c), Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Fernandinho, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Aguero.
Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Lampard, Navas, Jovetic, Dzeko.

Referee: Lee Mason.

Stoke go 4-4-2.

Dissapointing lack of Navas, but not a lot wrong with that team. Plenty of height to deal with Stoke, plus only one striker. Depends entirely on what the composition of that midfield is. Needs to be Fernando sitting behind two, not in a two with a mess of three randomly hanging around in front of him and Dinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.