Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeatHunterrr said:
Again defence being rotated... 2 changes this time.

People are begging for Mangala and Kompany partnership, how is he supposed to play them if people want no rotation?

jimharri said:
bluemonkey71 said:
I fancy us to stop the rot and Chelsea will drop points
"Barman; a pint of whatever the bloke at the end of the bar is drinking. And have one yourself."
Yes Bluemonkey, at last a positive attitude in a sea of negativity...
We've laid the Sunderland ghost to rest, let's do it at the brittania...

I'd definitely have put Mangala in there to face Stoke, but Kolarov is a baffling one. Yes, he's better in the air than Clichy, but he's never in position anyway so it's pretty much a moot point. Can't wait for us to be rid of him tbh

Strange decisions tonight, sticking with the Ferns and putting Kolarov in.

Baffling why Milner doesn't get time in central midfield, Ferns are too limited and have shown that recently it's not been working.

I'm pleased Mangala is in, feels like he hasn't played in the league in forever.

Happy to see Milner and Zabaleta on the RHS. However, I am not confident about LHS of our defence.

Fingers crossed though.

Bruun said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Again defence being rotated... 2 changes this time.

People are begging for Mangala and Kompany partnership, how is he supposed to play them if people want no rotation?

Because he has changed 2 out of the back 4 at the same time again,it's stupid as it keeps proving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.