Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
I have never looked foward to a game less than this one
Behind the sofa for me

That's where my son used to hide when he was aged four and Cookie Monster was on Sesame Street.

Lets hope the last couple of weeks has been a wake up call and kicked them up their arse. Not too confident about this one but its about time we got a decent result at the britania. 2-1 city.

We should play Lampard for this. I'd even start him on the left side.

Play Milner in the back with Dinho.

No time for mistakes in this one ffs. Win 0-1 CITY and get outta there.

East Level 2 said:
karen7 said:
I have never looked foward to a game less than this one
Behind the sofa for me
I've been to the Brit every time we've played there and never noticed sofas.

No need for that,we can't all get to the games
Congrats you have a bigger dick than me

this has got 'defeat' wrote all over it - I assume Yaya/Wilfred won't be back from Africa in time to feature

DiscoSteve said:
this has got 'defeat' wrote all over it - I assume Yaya/Wilfred won't be back from Africa in time to feature
Apparently they will be back but need time to recover from the Cup win (all that cake eating etc).

With City I always expect the unexpected, so because this game reeks of a loss, I expect that we will win. Weird logic I know, but it's almost impossible to predict which City team will turn up.

As Pochettino said last week, City are the most talented team in the league, but also the most inconsistent.

On second thoughts I think I might join Kaz behind that sofa. This is going to be 90 nerve racking minutes.

The good news is that it's an away game and our away form is (just) better than our home form!

I must admit after Saturdays performance I really didn't want to go to Stoke but now I'm ready to go.
What we need is 90+ minutes of non stop singing and encouragement and I'm sure our brilliant away support will do just that.
Let's get behind the lads and see where it gets us. We're not out of it yet so, come on Blues, let's give it out big time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.