Stoke Fans

20 goals scored (one more than stoke) but 15 behind your neighbours and the lowest of the top 4 of which you are trying to break into -

the difference with barca is they can score 5
your tippy tappy stuff doesnt get you beyond the half way line

salopstick said:
20 goals scored (one more than stoke) but 15 behind your neighbours and the lowest of the top 4 of which you are trying to break into -

Barca been together for years, we've played 15 games judge it next season and stop getting giddy.

salopstick said:

That's funny, because I'm sure we scored against you first, playing 'foot'ball. And scored 4 against Fulham, playing 'foot'ball.

Stick to 1 dimensional football. It's what you know best. I hope for your sake Delap stay's injury free this season. Towels are half price at Primark ATM. That's that posh department store in Stoke, just in case you've never shopped there before.

Even you centre half is called HOOF! How ironic. ;-)

MysticalDescent said:
Oh dear. There are some real lost souls on here. Some things:

1) Rory Delap is Stoke's best central midfielder. Presumably some of you are judging him on his ability to bore everyone to death by perpetually playing the ball back to his own centre-backs, but the guy has genuine management potential. I'll wager he'll make a finer boss than that tactically impotent carpet salesman you've got at the minute.

2) Nobody's giddy about drawing against Man City. Last minute equalisers are great no matter who they're against, but now that the dust has settled there's rather a lot of disappointment that we didn't kill you off when we had the chance. We should have been at least 4 goals to the good at half time and it should have been a famous Stoke victory.

3) Tippy-tappy is not entertaining. Goalscoring opportunities are entertaining. Goalscoring opportunities do not come from keeping the ball in your own half. Spain won trophies playing tedium-ball, but Germany were far better to watch. Stop lying to yourselves.
Wut?

salopstick said:

Still never answered my question deliverance boy...go back 12,sorry my joke there,2 pages...

salopstick said:

Stop being silly and calm down.
You got a decent result against us and gave us a few scares along the way.
But seriously mate-your football,with the odd exception-is battery acid on the eyes.
You're going to win a few games against some of the "bigger" clubs by catching them on an off-day with your cloggers...but ultimately,the "run'till you drop" stuff eventually dies on it's arse.
Wimbledon,Everton and Bolton have doen the "kick the fuck out of everything and launch it to the frontman" stuff way before you,and done a far better job of it.
You don't have a hope in hell of achieving anything-other than taking satisfaction from clawing and scratching your way to mid-table.

Nothing wrong in that-we did it for years.

BUT-we also admitted our limitations.And whereas you muppets cheered Delap,we cheered Berkovic.
You cheer the clumsy,blundering Shawcross....we cheered the cultured Distin.

See what I mean?
Same sort of place in the table,"survival with a few shocks" our aim...-yet a million miles apart in ideology.
On and off the pitch.

And at least our better set-pieces were delivered from on the pitch-rather than outside it.

So keep biting,keep scratching,keep chasing....deep down,you know it's only going one way.Quality eventually tells.
Once you get a few injuries and are on the end of a couple of 5-0 slaps,the confidence starts to go...it's happening to Everton now,as it happened to us after the initial "bounce" left Pearce.

You'll be gone soon.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
How fuckin disrespectful were they today?
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.
yes the stoke fans should of cheered us on and why stop there they should started singing bluemoon aswell

irishblue59 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
How fuckin disrespectful were they today?
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.
yes the stoke fans should of cheered us on and why stop there they should started singing bluemoon aswell

Because, like you, they don't know the words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.