Stoke Fans

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
How fuckin disrespectful were they today?
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.

What did you expect them to do? Sing Blue Moon??

Superbia said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.

What did you expect them to do? Sing Blue Moon??

No at least cheer every time we pass the ball!

Bloot said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Stoke fans do seem to get more riled up when playing City than any one else. I agree with the op in that respect. Not sure why to be honest.

Not true matey, we abuse everyone, it's good fun and that's why all the papers say it's a hostile place to go.

The commentator last week said "stoke fans have no respect for any players reputations" when Gerrard was getting both barrels.

I will bow to the your superior knowledge on the subject. But tbh every rival fans hatred of us has gone through the roof since the take over based on nothing other than sheer envy. It's a bit pathetic really but it's something we are better equipped than most to deal with. Having the most successful (and frankly most disgusting) football club in the country camped just outside the city has made us adopt a very thick skin down the years.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

That is all.
What did you expect from the interbred morons, With simple soles, simple lives, simple long ball football and simple minds

BlakeTheBlue said:
Bloot said:
Not true matey, we abuse everyone, it's good fun and that's why all the papers say it's a hostile place to go.

The commentator last week said "stoke fans have no respect for any players reputations" when Gerrard was getting both barrels.

I will bow to the your superior knowledge on the subject. But tbh every rival fans hatred of us has gone through the roof since the take over based on nothing other than sheer envy. It's a bit pathetic really but it's something we are better equipped than most to deal with. Having the most successful (and frankly most disgusting) football club in the country camped just outside the city has made us adopt a very thick skin down the years.

To be fair, Stoke have always hated us as long as I can remember. Nothing to do with the takeover. We need to get over this persecution complex.

big blueballs said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

That is all.
What did you expect from the interbred morons, With simple soles, simple lives, simple long ball football and simple minds
Soles? Interbred? Learn to spell before you post. There are some good posters on here, but you are clearly a idiot of the first order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.