Stoke Fans

Just been looking on their forum, they're saying we;re the quietest visiting fans to go there ever!! Didn't think we were great myself but I'm not having that.

The other thing is they are saying that is the first time in 4 seasons that we have not returned tickets from our allocations, sounds like bullshit to me, anyone know for sure?

Anto1962 said:
Hi Lads Stoke fan here, I personally don't hate Man City as do none of my friends and I have followed Stoke for 42 years( bloody hard years) always thought of you lot as a proper football club, unlike Norwich. I have plenty of City mates were I work at Bentley Motors in Crewe and we have no problems between us. The booing of the opposision is just trying to make a hostile atmosphere and has nothing to do with it being you. Yesterday I thought we had much the better of the first half and the second half was dominated possesion wise by your lads although you made very few clear chances with the massive amount of ball you had. Don't care about you lot having a lot of money and sincerely hope you stop that stupid Fucking clock ticking over at the Theatre of Tits this year and win something. And for the lads with sensitive hearing drop us a line next year and I'll meet you at the brit next year with some Ear muffs. Good luck hope you win something.
Cheers mate

Prestwich_Blue said:
I may be a minority but I like Stoke fans. They fill their ground, get behind their team and are generally good to talk to.
O and dont forget the fact that they throw bricks at us

Anto1962 said:
Hi Lads Stoke fan here, I personally don't hate Man City as do none of my friends and I have followed Stoke for 42 years( bloody hard years) always thought of you lot as a proper football club, unlike Norwich. I have plenty of City mates were I work at Bentley Motors in Crewe and we have no problems between us. The booing of the opposision is just trying to make a hostile atmosphere and has nothing to do with it being you. Yesterday I thought we had much the better of the first half and the second half was dominated possesion wise by your lads although you made very few clear chances with the massive amount of ball you had. Don't care about you lot having a lot of money and sincerely hope you stop that stupid Fucking clock ticking over at the Theatre of Tits this year and win something. And for the lads with sensitive hearing drop us a line next year and I'll meet you at the brit next year with some Ear muffs. Good luck hope you win something.

actually mate we were booing because of the cheating diving antics of balotelli, we rarely boo a whole team just target certain players, it was swp 2 years ago when he started acting like a big girls blouse

the man city fans were very quiet yesterday until richards scores they were deafening and giving it large, well for 10 minutes

i have never wanted my team to score as much as yesterday just to shut them up

oh and man city were disgraceful in the first half, a lot better than us in the second but still disgracefull in the first

we are not envious of your money as all the money in football wouldnt buy attitude, work ethic, spirit

balotelli will never make it here until he can perform in games like stoke away in november

that is all

salopstick said:
Anto1962 said:

actually mate we were booing because of the cheating diving antics of balotelli, we rarely boo a whole team just target certain players, it was swp 2 years ago when he started acting like a big girls blouse

the man city fans were very quiet yesterday until richards scores they were deafening and giving it large, well for 10 minutes

oh and man city were disgraceful in the first half, a lot better than us in the second but still disgracefull in the first

we are not envious of your money as all the money in football wouldnt buy attitude, work ethic, spirit

balotelli will never make it here until he can perform in games like stoke away in november

that is all

Balotelli dive? Did you not see Huth dive in with stood shown in the air at the back of his leg?

We were disgraceful? Why? We play football... it may be defensive, but its football. From what I have seen from your side this season, they go out to injure players and rely on a Delap throw. Money won't buy attitude and spirit... better then having no money and simply playing to avoid relegation. Now take your no ambition club and fuck off... gave me a right chuckle yesterday, it was like a cup final to you.

salopstick said:
Anto1962 said:

that is all

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For the record, Arsenal are the team we all love to hate at the minute and you lot pale into insignificance in comparison.

Wrap up warm at work now fellas, you wouldn't want to get too cold.

Bless the little lambs.

Tricky_Rici said:
For the record, Arsenal are the team we all love to hate at the minute and you lot pale into insignificance in comparison.

Bless the little lambs.

Short sleeve count yesterday

City 6-3 Stoke

and no shock that Arsenal and now us are the two teams you help, i suppose the 3 B's are up there in the hate stakes aren't they? You know Barca, Bolton and Blackpool, 3 teams who like to play the ball on the ground.

WNRH said:
Tricky_Rici said:

Bless the little lambs.

Short sleeve count yesterday

City 6-3 Stoke

and no shock that Arsenal and now us are the two teams you help, i suppose the 3 B's are up there in the hate stakes aren't they? You know Barca, Bolton and Blackpool, 3 teams who like to play the ball on the ground.

Arsenal and you are the two teams we help? You've lost me fella. Long sleeves have been around for years. Care to enlighten me as to what the neck wrap count was? Does it not bother you lot at all that your big butch Micah Richards said they didn't fancy it before the game and you put in a very ordinary performance. We're sorry we don't roll over like Fulham but we did batter you in the first half and should have gone in a couple up. You played well in the second half without creating an awful lot but a draw was probably a fair result. It's just a shame that so many can't show some humility and admit it and all we can see is the usual sour grapes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.