Stoke Fans

Don't mind them booing, it's their job to support their team whichever way they choose. It's bearable once a season, I'd just hate to be a Stoke fan. I always hated how incessant whistling by southern European fans ruined the 'light and shade' of a game, their drone is almost as bad as drumming, hope no one buys them vuvuzelas for Christmas.

Superbia said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
How fuckin disrespectful were they today?
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.

What did you expect them to do? Sing Blue Moon??
Ha)))) Why not

what an embarrassin thread i love hostile grounds what do you want them to do stand and clap every pass umbelievable

Always unfair to judge opposition fans when you are standing amongst your own fans. I was in the Stoke end yesterday and couldn't hear City at all until we scored. Yet when I watched it on TV it was clear that our fans were pretty good. I was impressed with their end too as everyone stands up and sings. Old topic I know but not having our own end is a major design flaw at COMS.

It isn't disrespectful , we aren't royalty . They try to make their place as hostile as they can and from what I can gather , they absolutley hate our team . They know nothing of Balotelli and boo him in his 3rd game in the league ? It's their right to boo us , no one can stop them but it doesn't do them any good as they still finish mid table every year . They Boo through jealousy and because they know that we are miles and miles better than them . They know the chances of them winning any game are little , so they boo every team that goes there , but it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference

Hi Lads Stoke fan here, I personally don't hate Man City as do none of my friends and I have followed Stoke for 42 years( bloody hard years) always thought of you lot as a proper football club, unlike Norwich. I have plenty of City mates were I work at Bentley Motors in Crewe and we have no problems between us. The booing of the opposision is just trying to make a hostile atmosphere and has nothing to do with it being you. Yesterday I thought we had much the better of the first half and the second half was dominated possesion wise by your lads although you made very few clear chances with the massive amount of ball you had. Don't care about you lot having a lot of money and sincerely hope you stop that stupid Fucking clock ticking over at the Theatre of Tits this year and win something. And for the lads with sensitive hearing drop us a line next year and I'll meet you at the brit next year with some Ear muffs. Good luck hope you win something.

Anto1962 said:
Hi Lads Stoke fan here, I personally don't hate Man City as do none of my friends and I have followed Stoke for 42 years( bloody hard years) always thought of you lot as a proper football club, unlike Norwich. I have plenty of City mates were I work at Bentley Motors in Crewe and we have no problems between us. The booing of the opposision is just trying to make a hostile atmosphere and has nothing to do with it being you. Yesterday I thought we had much the better of the first half and the second half was dominated possesion wise by your lads although you made very few clear chances with the massive amount of ball you had. Don't care about you lot having a lot of money and sincerely hope you stop that stupid Fucking clock ticking over at the Theatre of Tits this year and win something. And for the lads with sensitive hearing drop us a line next year and I'll meet you at the brit next year with some Ear muffs. Good luck hope you win something.
Cheers for the balanced post. A hostile atmosphere is really what you come to expect at Stoke and IMO the OP comes across as rather precious. While I agree in the first half we created little to show for our possession, I thought we played well in the second half and while on the balance of play the draw was probably a fair result I still got on the train a bit miffed we managed to slip up in the last minute of injury time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.