Stoke Fans

A question for you City fans....
Do you really believe that your tippy tappy passing the ball around amongst yourselves is entertaining?

It offers no threat whatsoever! The shots on goal stats prove that.

The object of the game is to score goals not keep the ball in your own half!

Give me our up-and-at-em style any day of the week.

We absolutely battered you first half but admittedly could not keep that up for the 90 minutes and let you back into it.

Granted you have some talented players but why can't they get the ball forward and create some bloody chances on goal.

Italian football has always bored me and that seems to be what City are trying to play.

Why do you think that we fill our ground every week when you can't.

Give it some thought.....

Best of luck for the rest of the season

As a Stoke fan, I'm more than happy with how my team are playing thank you very much. We play to all of our strengths pretty well. Fuller, Etherington, pennant, jones, and Tuncay play some great stuff.

We've already got a few Goal of the season contenders.Tuncay v the rags, and Fuller v the blues.

The midfield get stuck in, and the defenders, erm defend. When we get throw ins, or free kicks the biguns go up and teams like you seem to struggle.

The worst game i've seen this season was you against the Rags. Now please tell me with all your talent that was great to watch.

I actually quite like playing you guys and have a fair few mates who follow you boys. You're support is generally excellent, but it strikes me that a few of you are getting a little to precious.

The answer is yes.

We fill the ground every week get behind our team and are rewarded with lots of goalmouth action and chances on goal

Face it, nobody likes us anymore,we are as much liked as that twat on x factor. get used to it.

UpThePotters said:

13k in the Third Division when we were getting 30k and you were top of the league for half that season. Do fuck off.

fredzeppelin said:
You try and find a Stoke fan that isn't thoroughly delighted with every aspect of being a Stoke supporter right now.

Far from being unable to stomach the football, it's a joy to go to Stoke games at the moment. An absolute joy. We've got a set of players who'd run through brick walls for this club and are fully committed and passionate. Yes, sometimes the style is a little agricultural, but we can knock it about nicely as well. There were a few superb passages of play from us yesterday. The goal, and the move between Fuller and Jones in the first half illustrate that perfectly. We're 8th in the Premier League. If you'd have told me this would be the case 4 years ago I'd have tried to get you sectioned.

We're evolving as a club and a team, but to do it over night would be suicide. The style of play now is unrecognisable from that when we were first promoted.

For as long as we keep taking points of the big teams, people will always moan about our style.

I would agree with this. I think you are playing more expansive football than last season and with any luck you will continue to buy better quality. This is where expectation can kill you though...your fans will expect European football in the next few seasons...and why not?

Good luck for the rest of your season.

Stoke fan here.
We have learned something from playing you lot yesterday.
In future matches we are going to kick the ball around sideways & backwards in our own half to increase our percentage of possesion.
It will look better for us when the stats come out.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
How fuckin disrespectful were they today?
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.

Staying in your own half & passing the ball sideways & backwards is football ?

Sky Blue said:
UpThePotters said:

13k in the Third Division when we were getting 30k and you were top of the league for half that season. Do fuck off.

Lmfao stoke waffling about attendances, we shit on them always have done always will do...... we get almost double their attendance at home games!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.