Stoke Fans

Stoke's below average attendances will dwindle the longer they carry on playing that football/rugby.

Their (and Blackburn's) style of play is a detriment to the league as a spectacle and it could put off the top players coming here if they see Stoke play and even more importantly take "fans" from abroad to turn to other leagues such as La Liga.

It is the duty of any reasonable football supporter to barrack teams like Manchester City that play anti-football tippy-tappy dirge on the halfway line.

Thank goodness for teams like Stoke showing the way forward with their first half performance.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 pm --<br /><br />Also, if you're interested in a couple of Stoke views on the game:

10 conclusions

Match report

MysticalDescent said:
It is the duty of any reasonable football supporter to barrack teams like Manchester City that play anti-football tippy-tappy dirge on the halfway line.

Thank goodness for teams like Stoke showing the way forward with their first half performance.

-- Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 pm --

Also, if you're interested in a couple of Stoke views on the game:

10 conclusions

Match report

"Frankly, tippy-tappy is a backwards, degenerate way to play the game and fits the media’s bill of ‘anti-football’ far more than our direct game."

The above is one of the most laughable comments I've ever read, given who is the current World Cup and European Championship holders. Genuinely, this is probably the stupidest opinion I've ever read or heard about football and that's saying something. Classic!

reni800 said:
MysticalDescent said:

Thank goodness for teams like Stoke showing the way forward with their first half performance.

-- Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 pm --

Also, if you're interested in a couple of Stoke views on the game:

10 conclusions

Match report

"Frankly, tippy-tappy is a backwards, degenerate way to play the game and fits the media’s bill of ‘anti-football’ far more than our direct game."

The above is one of the most laughable comments I've ever read, given who is the current World Cup and European Championship holders. Genuinely, this is probably the stupidest opinion I've ever read or heard about football and that's saying something. Classic!

64% possession and one clear cut chance. Boring, boring, boring.

I have to laught at myself for writing that post now! I was fuming after the game and lost the head. But I still believe they are so hostile. Lol at me if you will and I will join you.

The Fixer said:
Prem league table

City 4th
Joke 8th

End of thread!!

Err, no...

Manchester City 4th (Assets - £1 trillion +)
Stoke City 8th (Assets - 1 or 2 towels)

I'll take that until OUR arab sugar daddy arrives... ;-)

Not wishing to start a row (I've enjoyed my brief visit to BlueMoon) but in response to 'a mere draw against rubbish Stoke' your lot are your own worst enemy when it comes to how opposition fans view you. Little class and little humility toward a fellow struggler and survivor bearing in mind how short a time you've enjoyed your new found wealth and status.

Shame, I thought you'd be better than the other 'haves'...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.