Stoke Fans

lloydie said:
irishblue59 said:
yes the stoke fans should of cheered us on and why stop there they should started singing bluemoon aswell

Because, like you, they don't know the words.
The score coming through is.......is............is..yes i can see it now..

LLOYDIE 1 IRISHBLUE 0...
No surprises there then folks eh...

-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 am --

TTTCITYBHOY said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
question for you stoke fans..

why do you come onto a MANCHESTER CITY forum and start wumming,
is your own forum shite,do you actually have a forum.
if yer gonna come on here,then why not have constructive debate,instead of all this pish thats coming out yer gobs.

thanks for listening,

now fuk off
CTID
still waiting 12 fingered ones

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1iAtoX9DKk[/youtube]

are you stokies gonna answer me,or shall i fuk off to bed

-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am --

right ok,just tried to get onto 2 stoke forums,last post on the 1st was september,the 2nd was october,try it yerselves guys,
they are a fukn joke club.
maybe i'm logging onto the wrong forum eh....

TTTCITYBHOY said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yt9R0I3gSk[/youtube]

a tribute to all you stoke people,yer national anthem i believe

Ah, great film. Reminds me of home ;-)

Great entertainment is this thread<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 am --<br /><br />
TTTCITYBHOY said:
lloydie said:
Because, like you, they don't know the words.
The score coming through is.......is............is..yes i can see it now..

LLOYDIE 1 IRISHBLUE 0...
No surprises there then folks eh...

-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 am --

TTTCITYBHOY said:
still waiting 12 fingered ones

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1iAtoX9DKk[/youtube]

are you stokies gonna answer me,or shall i fuk off to bed

-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am --

right ok,just tried to get onto 2 stoke forums,last post on the 1st was september,the 2nd was october,try it yerselves guys,
they are a fukn joke club.
maybe i'm logging onto the wrong forum eh....

Try the oatcake ;-)

Mornin Shafter, nice to see Stoke's ambassador to the 21st century is still smiling ;)

irishblue59 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
How fuckin disrespectful were they today?
Constantly booing us while we played football. It Totally pissed me off I have to say. Booing Balo aswell after the stick he gets racially? Twats.

That is all.
yes the stoke fans should of cheered us on and why stop there they should started singing bluemoon aswell

How you are still on this board i will never know?

The most obvious RAG in a long time!

lloydie said:
Mornin Shafter, nice to see Stoke's ambassador to the 21st century is still smiling ;)

How do lloydie.

You have to keep smiling mate, it's just good to be alive i reckon ;-)

Life just happens to have the added bonus of football to keep us all entertained and to keep the arguing going. It's pretty insignificant though really but we all love it and get rather carried away.

The beauty of this is that you have two sets of passionate fans defending their clubs to the hilt and nomatter what i've read about Stoke on here theres no way i'd rather support any other club ever, regardless of money, styles of play or anything. And i know you moooners feel the same about your club.

It's all good.

P.s. Any snow in manc this morning? Plenty down here it makes our good city look like everywhere else ;-)

Shafter said:
lloydie said:

How do lloydie.

You have to keep smiling mate, it's just good to be alive i reckon ;-)

Life just happens to have the added bonus of football to keep us all entertained and to keep the arguing going. It's pretty insignificant though really but we all love it and get rather carried away.

The beauty of this is that you have two sets of passionate fans defending their clubs to the hilt and nomatter what i've read about Stoke on here theres no way i'd rather support any other club ever, regardless of money, styles of play or anything. And i know you moooners feel the same about your club.

It's all good.

P.s. Any snow in manc this morning? Plenty down here it makes our good city look like everywhere else ;-)

Light covering where I am, (nr The Trafford Centre) although north n east seem to have it a lot worse. Certainly not enough to prettify my neck of the woods. Got an Aussie pal complaining about the heat and wants pics as she's only seen snow twice in her life, pretty hard to explain I haven't the time 'cos BM's got an invasion of clayheads and spuds, ...explaining a clayhead is a bit beyond me ;) Too right mate, squabbling over a draw when neither set is going to change position does appear a little pointless, if you'll forgive the pun :)

Belated support for the OP except for the "disrespectful" word. They started booing once we started passing the ball. Now I can't recall anywhere else where a team has been booed for trying to play good football. At City we tend to watch and admire - the problem is when the players do too.

They'd stopped booing when we passed it about 40 times after Micah's goal but then in added time we had some crazy unnecessary long hoofs upfield which gave them back the ball.

citybhoy save your abuse til may when you have actually achieved somthing

but give me your wisdom to what stoke should be doing.

Pulis a defender, and long ball merchant actually achieves promotion, stays up in the first season doing what he knows best. he buys some better footballers and is slowly trying to evolve our play. the way we battered liverpool, you in the first half plus the recent fuller and tuncay goals suggest we are more than long throws and long balls.

you try too much too soon and the wheels come off

we are trying our best with our resources

to be fair though you dont watch enough stoke to know any different and just read the misleading newspaper reports

probably the same for how i see your team as more money than class

your recent history suggests that never mind how much money you spend will never be able to attract the truly world class players until you can establish yourself as a footballing giant

but to do that you need to win, and regulary qualify for the champions league but i dont see enough work ethic and team spirit on that pitch from your team, like i said previous joe hart has a fabulous attitude as does milner but some of your foreigners are jonny come latelys.

its all about expectations, with our resources i expect to finish in the bottom half every year anything else is a bonus, your expectations have been raised beyond the dreams of the average mcfc as you have not witnessd true success in years, made worse by what happens down the road, and at the moment your expectations are not being met

12 fingers :-) isnt that what the shit say about you?

Vic said:
Belated support for the OP except for the "disrespectful" word. They started booing once we started passing the ball. Now I can't recall anywhere else where a team has been booed for trying to play good football. At City we tend to watch and admire - the problem is when the players do too.

They'd stopped booing when we passed it about 40 times after Micah's goal but then in added time we had some crazy unnecessary long hoofs upfield which gave them back the ball.

And here we have the same old crazy statement: 'good football'. Beats me how anybody on planet Earth can argue that a team playing anti-football in their own half, effectively parking the bus and wasting time by keeping possession and showing no intent to do anything with it, is good football compared to a team who get the ball and within three passes have created a goalscoring opportunity.

Barcelona didn't play boring tippy-tappy last night. I didn't notice them trying to strangle the life out of the game by passing the ball around in their own half, with the hope of maybe scraping a goal near the end, like Spain in the World Cup. I didn't notice them playing for a 0-0 draw by keeping the ball on the halfway line for 64% of the game. Barcelona played direct, attacking football, more in spirit with Stoke's ethos than Manchester City's. We don't have a world class playmaker so we chuck the ball into the box to carve open defences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.