Stoke Fans

salopstick said:
jesus there some precious ones on here

if any of you catually saw the whole game you would see we battered you in the first half and if it wasnt for our poor finishing would have been 3 or 4 nil up

in the second half you were much better than us and were on top when you got the lead but based on our first half we didnt deserve to lose

on the face of it i see it as two points dopped because we were that good in the first half but last minute equalisers/winners are always special ask michael owen

Are you really stupid enough to think you can expect reasonable debate when you come on here crowing about a man united goal against us?

The alternative is that you're a spiteful little shit trying to wind us up. Which is it slapstick?

salopstick said:
see what i mean about precious, offer debate just get abused

yep you really are clever

salopstick said:
on the face of it i see it as two points dopped because we were that good in the first half but last minute equalisers/winners are always special ask michael owen

A normal Stoke fan would of said Matthew Etherington, not you tho RAG

the talisman said:
salopstick said:
jesus there some precious ones on here

if any of you catually saw the whole game you would see we battered you in the first half and if it wasnt for our poor finishing would have been 3 or 4 nil up

in the second half you were much better than us and were on top when you got the lead but based on our first half we didnt deserve to lose

Are you really stupid enough to think you can expect reasonable debate when you come on here crowing about a man united goal against us?

The alternative is that you're a spiteful little shit trying to wind us up. Which is it slapstick?

its called humour

salopstick said:
the talisman said:

its called humour

Tell us oh funny one.

Was you one of the 8.000 in 86 or are you one of the 19,000 extra glory hunting bandwagon jumpers since?

salopstick said:
the talisman said:

its called humour

I think humour is supposed to be funny.

salopstick

closet rag and Sjoke fan with over 14,000 posts

Name: salopstick aka owd lad
Email: hidden
Birthday: 05/07/1975
Date Registered: Dec 4, 2007, 8:41pm
Account Status: Activated

oh yeah and OBSESSED WITH US

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=Potters&thread=142957&page=1#2375518" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... =1#2375518</a>

It appears that they also disappear off here just as quickly as they do from the Britannia when they are not in the Prem lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.