stoke fans

If we win the FA Cup i will be gloating and rubbing it in the inbred small time wankers as much as possible at the league game.

Stoke fans applaud us!!!.....more likley they would sling seats at us...horrible set of fans and a throwback to the 80's that lot

g180aj said:
i was just thinking that it would be hard to watch if they get beat in the final for them and then they have to come here a few days later to have it peraded infront of them in our last home game. Which is why i think we should give them a round of aplause when there team is anounced as a nice jesture.
This all providing we win the cup.

Not a chance! cant stand them.

Stoke Fans

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/2011/04/video-stoke-fan-earns-20-in-wembley-beer-money-by-licking-his-mates-stinky-finger/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/2011/04/vide ... he+Post%29</a>

exiledblue1 said:
Stoke fans applaud us!!!.....more likley they would sling seats at us...horrible set of fans and a throwback to the 80's that lot

You made a post yesterday about not tarring all folk who have your job with the same brush...

Perhaps the stoke fans visting the forum may feel you have unfairly lumped them all together as a "horrible set of fans"....?

dennishasdoneit said:
exiledblue1 said:

You made a post yesterday about not tarring all folk who have your job with the same brush...

Perhaps the stoke fans visting the forum may feel you have unfairly lumped them all together as a "horrible set of fans"....?

He better quickly change his post then, wouldnt want to hurt any Stoke fans feelings.

gingerthai said:
dennishasdoneit said:

He better quickly change his post then, wouldnt want to hurt any Stoke fans feelings.

Yeah, you tell him mate..!

Harsh

Not really sure where all the hatred of Stoke comes from, we are only 30 mins down the road, its not really a 'shithole', I've always thought manyh parts of Manc and Stoke were pretty much on a par, especially around your old stomping ground. Bar a few seasons where we were both shit not really sure where the hate comes from (from both, just as many comments on the Oatie)

I'll admit the centre is owrate, lots of money pumped into it though in the last 15 years or so that we sadly missed out on, but things are a changing, albeit slowly.

All the comments on 'shit team, shit tactics, shit manager' - really? You should try watching some games rather than reading the opinons of the newspapers.

Last 6 games have scored 4, 1, 2, 5, 1, 3, but only picked up 7 points (and an FA Cup final!) - 16 goals not to be sniffed at! Most from good honest open play and some fantastic finishing. Yes we are good at set pieces, folk moan that we jostle and barge round, but on the other hand you watch how opposition big men do the same to Huth, Jones and Shawcross! We are just better at it!
Wolves virtually committed GBH to Huth all through on Tuesday...

If you Mancs win I will stay behind and give you a clap as you parade it.
'Tis the done and polite thing to do.

I think it will be a good game, and closer than people think...

Will we see the Man City who played Liverpool and scraped a win on Monday against Blackburn, or the one that knuckled down and beat ManUre?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.