stoke fans

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not as hard as it would be for us to watch us at home if we lose!

Exactly, would be a terrible atmosphere at the game with them taking the piss for 90 minutes, and there wouldnt be much we could say in return.

gingerthai said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Yeah, you tell him mate..!

Lol, you sly dog. ;)

to be honest mate, i,ve prob got as much reason as most to dislike stoke-bricked at their place,threatned at the station under alan ball era, etc etc but i understand city used to take the piss back in the 70s/80s ,eg Trevor Francis debut-and im sure older stoke fans will have their own fond "memories" of trips to maine road.

Probably hated because everytime they come up here they always want trouble. Couple of years ago a family of the shit bags started on two well pissed blues, and gave them a couple of slaps, when one got a good crack back he ran off to GMP'S finest only to be told to "fuck off you started it it".
On Pollard St about a dozen of their boys(all well in their 30's" having a go at 4 or 5 young teenagers. Big heroes.
I know all clubs have idiots but stoke really do come across as first rate knobs with a small town mentality. And which ever way you dress it the football they play is dire. You can roll a turd in glitter, but it's still a turd.

Stoke are a proud and traditional club with good support who are in the final because they've earnt it.

The football gods have a way of ensuring karma on cocksure and arrogant football fans. Some blues should show more respect . Stoke are a working class club from a working class town, with loyal support, who have often been overshadowed by more glamorous clubs. Sound familiar?

Didsbury Dave said:
Stoke are a proud and traditional club with good support who are in the final because they've earnt it.

The football gods have a way of ensuring karma on cocksure and arrogant football fans. Some blues should show more respect . Stoke are a working class club from a working class town, with loyal support, who have often been overshadowed by more glamorous clubs. Sound familiar?

the last 25 years before they got into the Premier league they averaged 12k per home league game, for a connurbation that size and with only them and vale in it, that is poor support not loyal support

Breadsnapper said:
Probably hated because everytime they come up here they always want trouble. Couple of years ago a family of the shit bags started on two well pissed blues, and gave them a couple of slaps, when one got a good crack back he ran off to GMP'S finest only to be told to "fuck off you started it it".
On Pollard St about a dozen of their boys(all well in their 30's" having a go at 4 or 5 young teenagers. Big heroes.
I know all clubs have idiots but stoke really do come across as first rate knobs with a small town mentality. And which ever way you dress it the football they play is dire. You can roll a turd in glitter, but it's still a turd.

Whats their stlye of football got to do with anything? does that m,ake them "small time"..arrogant city fans agin looking down on other clubs who maybe haven,t got the resources we have and cut their cloth accordingly..give them a break ffs!! perhaps stoke should have played likle blackpool and just played with no defence,entertatined everyone,bin everyones 2nd fav team and gone down...?
its called building a club,establishing youirself in the top league,getting the locals to support you and maybe after a few years,find yourself in a postion to win sonmthing.
who cares if they averaged 12k outside the top division? lots of clubs who would have been in then same division as them during that time who aren,t even in exsistence now,or are just hanging on ,financially.. fair play to stoke.

we only got 18k for huddersfiled at home when we put ten goals past them in the old 2nd division,not a million more than they did according to your figures.check your figures out first mate before lording it up over another team..and ask any city fan who went to stoke for trevor francis,s debut in 1981 which teams fans were taking the piss then??

"Will we see the Man City who played Liverpool and scraped a win on Monday against Blackburn, or the one that knuckled down and beat ManUre? "

I ask myself the same question every week pal, hopefully the latter lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.