Stoke Fans

Stopped off at services on the way back, saw a few City and Stoke kids havin a kick about. Beats kickin the shit out of each other.

We stopped at the Radisson in Leicester Square yesterday and met a few Stokies before and after the game, sound as a pound. Had a laugh with some of them at the Stella bars at the bottom of the steps and all.
Also had a top laugh later on with some funny blues in the bars round Leicester Square, once we got over the shock of being asked (and refusing) to pay seven quid to get into a fucking Yates's.
When we got back from the game, we took a walk around the corner into Trafalgar Square and saw some blues up on the lions with a big MCFC St George's Flag. Brilliant and not a rag in sight.

they were brillian before the game, had a good
laugh with them and just as good after, just what
a cup final should be like,
Shame on you united at the semi you were utter scum

We had a few in our carriage on 3+ hour train journey back to Newcastle. Considering 20 pissed up Blues were rocking, they took it well so we all gave them a rendition of Delihah which they appreciated.

UweGoater said:
i have a new respect for them, still think the football they play is terrible but as far as there fans are concerned they did their club proud.

I met Uwe AND Goater before the match............going to post the photo's when I can work out how its done!

oh and hows this for a bizarre one - got home last night to be told my next door neighbour is related to the Stoke City Tony Waddingotn, who won them the League Cup in 72 - what a small world...[/quote]

to be honest mate I think all stokies are related

Decent set of fans,unlike those period stains from the swamp.
They applauded our coach at the services,which is never easy when you have six webbed fingers.
Good luck to them in Europe,as at least it gives them a chance to get out of Stoke for the day,which is always a welcome opportunity,although they may be well advised to take an ample supply of their staple diet oatcakes with them,as I don't recall seeing them on the continent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.