Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
Oh dear and so soon out of bluemoon prison.

Look Bob, all you do, ever bastard day, is slate City's chances in every game we play. If I wanted to read that shite every day then I would just go on redcafe. You think we will lose every game, you're a pessimistic bastard. Dave and I have had our differences in the past but you make him sound like the biggest tubthumping City fan boy in existence. If it was the odd time, I would just say I disagree (as I have managed for two years) but after a while, it is obvious that (in my opinion) you are playing the twat. It's not just me picking up on it either. Why so down on City all the time and it is ALL the time.

You are either the most depressing git in the world or you are being a wum.

Anyway, continue to play the hard guy on the net and call me all the nasty names you can think of, I'll be fine.

And explain how calling you a twat is arrogant?
You've been a City fan long enough to know that false dawns are expected. We think we're going to push for the title at one point, and we slip down the table. That season under Pearce: we were fourth in November, and we finished 15th. That season under Sven: we were 3rd in January, and we finished 9th. I'm down on City because it eases the pain. So what if I'm a 'pessimistic bastard'? I've been watching shite for 5-10 years. Just because we have money and potential doesn't mean that I suddenly have to turn into a happy clapper does it? Or does it really?

What happens if I say we're going to win the title next season? I'll have been positive, and not a 'pessimistic bastard' and everything that is right in your eyes. But it is highly likely that we won't. I'm so happy now about the prospect of a cup final because I really didn't expect us to get there. Whether I'm a pessimistic bastard or not, I still go, I still show up and scream louder than any one sat around me. I shout that loud, that a family a few rows infront call me 'Manager'.

I'm sorry for my outburst, but all this 'I won't rise to it. He's just being a twat' seemed like you were looking down your nose at me. I'd have the same outburst if we were stood next to each other, mate. I wouldn't throw punches because that's really not me, and the likelihood is that you'd beat me to death because I wouldn't regain myself to defend myself. I suppose we don't have the benefit of said word on here. Sorry for the ouburst.

No worries fella, it's forgotten. Just lighten up a bit eh.

The whole thing about being a football fan is the ups and downs. Every season, only 3 or 4 teams can win stuff outright. You're lucky you have only watched shite for 5-10 years. Atleast you have seen a nice upward curve!

I'm not saying you have to be happy clappy either but look on the Stoke forum, you are the only one they like! That should let you know that you're talking out your arse about the final, those inbred bastards could form a coherant argument if you told them they could bed their sister and they fucking love doing that. I should know, I played rugby down in the Staffs league for Trentham ;-)

Believe me when I say that the City players will be hugely up for this game. They have a big team but look at ours. We bullied, bossed and destroyed Utd in the 2nd half yesterday. When we are on our game and playing our aggressive best, no one on these shores can live with us. Yes we have the capacity to fuck things up, all clubs do. But with 30,000+ City fans pissed up and cheering them on, the players won't let this chance slip.

Believe.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
You've been a City fan long enough to know that false dawns are expected. We think we're going to push for the title at one point, and we slip down the table. That season under Pearce: we were fourth in November, and we finished 15th. That season under Sven: we were 3rd in January, and we finished 9th. I'm down on City because it eases the pain. So what if I'm a 'pessimistic bastard'? I've been watching shite for 5-10 years. Just because we have money and potential doesn't mean that I suddenly have to turn into a happy clapper does it? Or does it really?

What happens if I say we're going to win the title next season? I'll have been positive, and not a 'pessimistic bastard' and everything that is right in your eyes. But it is highly likely that we won't. I'm so happy now about the prospect of a cup final because I really didn't expect us to get there. Whether I'm a pessimistic bastard or not, I still go, I still show up and scream louder than any one sat around me. I shout that loud, that a family a few rows infront call me 'Manager'.

I'm sorry for my outburst, but all this 'I won't rise to it. He's just being a twat' seemed like you were looking down your nose at me. I'd have the same outburst if we were stood next to each other, mate. I wouldn't throw punches because that's really not me, and the likelihood is that you'd beat me to death because I wouldn't regain myself to defend myself. I suppose we don't have the benefit of said word on here. Sorry for the ouburst.

No worries fella, it's forgotten. Just lighten up a bit eh.

The whole thing about being a football fan is the ups and downs. Every season, only 3 or 4 teams can win stuff outright. You're lucky you have only watched shite for 5-10 years. Atleast you have seen a nice upward curve!

I'm not saying you have to be happy clappy either but look on the Stoke forum, you are the only one they like! That should let you know that you're talking out your arse about the final, those inbred bastards could form a coherant argument if you told them they could bed their sister and they fucking love doing that. I should know, I played rugby down in the Staffs league for Trentham ;-)

Believe me when I say that the City players will be hugely up for this game. They have a big team but look at ours. We bullied, bossed and destroyed Utd in the 2nd half yesterday. When we are on our game and playing our aggressive best, no one on these shores can live with us. Yes we have the capacity to fuck things up, all clubs do. But with 30,000+ City fans pissed up and cheering them on, the players won't let this chance slip.

Believe.
I'll tryand lighten up.

I wouldn't say I was talking out of my arse. I'm just cautious of the threats that Stoke offer. And I'm not going to look to the final and think we'll win because of the rare occasion that we may just turn up and blow them away. I'd rather look at the final, and think we'll lose so that if we do lose, it's just easier to take. If we win, I'll be beyond ecstatic.

MCFC BOB said:
deynaskaz said:
Bob SWP is right your a negative twat who sounds like he is bed with a load of six fingered oatcake eating low life,i live about 12 miles away from stoke and believe me i have never met a decent stoke fan yet,there football is shocking Pullis is a horrible excuse of a man and everytime we play at there place they kick off,Stoke is the worst place to live in England a horrible town so i guess there style of football fits well,City will win for sure,i am all for different opinions but yours are always negative and i wonder how you can call yourself a blue.
Well, I'll put your 'wondering' to an end.

I was there at Sheffield United when we got beaten 2-1.
I've been a Seasoncard holder for 8 years.
I was at Leicester away this season.
I've been to all of our home Europe games bar 2 since we qualified.
I went to all of our home FA Cup games.
I have over 11,000 posts on a City forum.
I've argued for 10 years with United fans about City, and fought hard.
I've lost friends because I supported City and they didn't.
I have every shirt from 02/03 onwards.
I went to Wembley the other day, so I must have enough loyalty points (3800 in fact).

There are more, as well.

I might not have been to York away or Wrexham and seen a 6-0 loss or whatever, but how dare you question my support when all I have is a negative attitude towards how City's results are going to pan out.

Love the sentiment and I wouldn't have risen to it but the bit I highlighted did sound a little sadcafe.

Bob, SWP. I'm probably older than the pair of you put together, so listen to your elder, chill out and play nicely.
We've just had a great win and a great day out. Only on Bluemoon could fans be kicking off with each other after that game.
The feelgood factor seems to have lasted all of 36 hours

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Well, I'll put your 'wondering' to an end.

I was there at Sheffield United when we got beaten 2-1.
I've been a Seasoncard holder for 8 years.
I was at Leicester away this season.
I've been to all of our home Europe games bar 2 since we qualified.
I went to all of our home FA Cup games.
I have over 11,000 posts on a City forum.
I've argued for 10 years with United fans about City, and fought hard.
I've lost friends because I supported City and they didn't.
I have every shirt from 02/03 onwards.
I went to Wembley the other day, so I must have enough loyalty points (3800 in fact).

There are more, as well.

I might not have been to York away or Wrexham and seen a 6-0 loss or whatever, but how dare you question my support when all I have is a negative attitude towards how City's results are going to pan out.

Love the sentiment and I wouldn't have risen to it but the bit I highlighted did sound a little sadcafe.
Christ, it did. Er, er, nope, no way out of it.

I had City bed covers between the ages of 4 and 12. Haha.

And as for the negativity thing - I did quietly predict that we'd beat Sunderland 4-0. You can ask both my parents and mcfcliam about that and they'll both tell you that I said we'd win by a huge margin.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:

And as for the negativity thing - I did quietly predict that we'd beat Sunderland 4-0. You can ask both my parents and mcfcliam about that and they'll both tell you that I said we'd win by a huge margin.

Was that 4 Sunderland own goals? just jking mate :)

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:

my downstairs toilet is fully decorated in City memorabilia with complimentary matchday programmes from throughout the years to peruse through, plus I normally buy a shirt every season.

So you're not the only one Bob :).

gingerthai said:
MCFC BOB said:

Was that 4 Sunderland own goals? just jking mate :)
It didn't matter how they went in ;)

prestwichpotter said:
Guys, Stoke fan in peace here. Looking forward to the final should be a good occasion and hopefully will pass without incident off the pitch. Think the negativity towards the club and the city are a bit OTT to be honest, typical northern working class town not got to win any awards for aesthetics but hey ho.

Every club has their idiots and we have more than most but the image of the club is definitely changing.

Living in Manchester you always get my support when playing ManUre and I honestly think we have more of a chance against City as we generally give a good account of ourselves.

We'll take the FA Cup and you can have 4th place on your way to Champions League domination and everyone's happy............. :-)

There were a few stoke fans in our hotel sat night and we had a good chat, obviously pleased for us as we were the preferred final...also spoke to other stoke fans sun morning, again good lads, very sensible and clearly know their football....

most on here have no problem with stoke and realise it will be a very tough game for both sides....both clubbs are long suffering and will be highly motivated for the final.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
prestwichpotter said:
Guys, Stoke fan in peace here. Looking forward to the final should be a good occasion and hopefully will pass without incident off the pitch. Think the negativity towards the club and the city are a bit OTT to be honest, typical northern working class town not got to win any awards for aesthetics but hey ho.

Every club has their idiots and we have more than most but the image of the club is definitely changing.

Living in Manchester you always get my support when playing ManUre and I honestly think we have more of a chance against City as we generally give a good account of ourselves.

We'll take the FA Cup and you can have 4th place on your way to Champions League domination and everyone's happy............. :-)

There were a few stoke fans in our hotel sat night and we had a good chat, obviously pleased for us as we were the preferred final...also spoke to other stoke fans sun morning, again good lads, very sensible and clearly know their football....

most on here have no problem with stoke and realise it will be a very tough game for both sides....both clubbs are long suffering and will be highly motivated for the final.[/quote]

Exactly mate, don`t know where some of their fans are getting this train of thought that we think it`s going to be easy( barring the odd one or two), it will be anything but, and Shafter always seems like a top lad and up for a bit of p1ss taking even if it`s on him so personally don`t have any gripe, just wish them sh1t luck on the day ;-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.