Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

Soulboy said:
Stokies have a "thing" about Manchester.

Being stuck in a 1970's time-warp, hidden between the two large conurbations of Manchester and Birmingham, they have a city with no distinct local culture, famous for nothing, no style or fashion.

No history in football, no history in music, they live in a region scarred by squalor and motorways... all they are known for is 50 year old baldy fat blokes that still wear Stone Island and Rockports.

They copied the Bananas with Pink Panthers, they copied Blue Moon with Delilah, they copied the Twisted Wheel with The Torch, all their songs are pinched, usually, from the rags, their most bitter rivals, yet one which they most admire.

They hate City and Manchester with a passion. In much the same way as Jordan hates Peter Andre.

They actually really want to be us...

I love this post!

chunkie said:
Soulboy said:
In an earlier post it appears as though I may have offended some of our hillbilly friends from down the M6 by suggesting that their city was a shithole and that their inhabitants were just about the ugliest fuckers on God's green earth... and a Stokie messageboard appeared to take umbrage at this revelation.

Okay chaps, a bit of a challenge for you then... name one other city in England that is uglier than Stoke.

I have travelled widely across England and, sure enough, they are stacked up with council estates full of Biffa Bacons and Kery Katonas.... so name one other city that is as bland, meaningless, uninspiring, ugly and frighteningly poor as Stoke with their ugly men and even uglier women..

Oh, and don't quote Middlesbrough... anyone claiming bragging rights over Middlesbrough can't be fucking serious!

But I do take the point that one of them made in that Stoke is famous for something... pottery. Fair do's, can't argue with that. That clearly knocks our "the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution" into place, then.

And even pottery was invented by the Chinese, Greeks and Romans thousands of years ago. Yet the one claim to fame they have is that some backwoodsman actually worked out how to fire a furnace... thousands of years later. Wow. Just wow.

The only use I think of for Stoke is that they will always be a fertile breeding ground for the BNP. It gives the rest of the country a superiority complex knowing that things can always be worse... they could live in Stoke!

I remember watching This is England on the telly (set in 1982) and I genuinely thought it was a Panorama documentary dealing with the social problems of Stoke. ... nowadays. Well they were wearing the same clothes as a typical Stokie, so an easy mistake to make.

The one good thing about meeting Stoke in the final is that they can all pretend to be Big Issue sellers in Leicester Square to help pay for the day out. It might stop them robbing each other for at least one weekend.

Good to see you are named after a Stokie from the film Soulboy filmed in Stoke last year! How apt!!

I haven't got 6 fingers nor toe on each hand or foot but I do have 2 dicks! Comes in quite handy when night clubbing in Manchester with the class of women you meet there! You get a blow job and a shag at the same time!

The girl giving you the blowjob.... stood on a stool was she. ??

Cos you must have one of these...

kezvhv.gif

i used to go out wiv a bird from stoke, what a shite hole that place is, and there fans are putting it politlly, err very bacwards ha. i have no doubts we will beat them, they wont play like they did against bolton again , not in my lifetime ayway

black mamba said:
It'll be another tough game , and another lively afternoon both inside , and outside of the stadium , no doubt !

That was a brilliant win for them over Bolton at this stage of the competition .. and this game provides a repeat of the historical FA Cup game that still holds the british crowd record.
You got that spot on mate. Just hope it's not lively outside - can't see it though. All our hoolies will damage this game if we don't stand up against them! It's not the guys on here either giving it the big one. You can bet theolder lads will be out for this one. Peace!

samharris said:
chunkie said:
Good to see you are named after a Stokie from the film Soulboy filmed in Stoke last year! How apt!!

I haven't got 6 fingers nor toe on each hand or foot but I do have 2 dicks! Comes in quite handy when night clubbing in Manchester with the class of women you meet there! You get a blow job and a shag at the same time!

The girl giving you the blowjob.... stood on a stool was she. ??

Cos you must have one of these...

kezvhv.gif
you are obviously mistaking me with "soul boy"

citylad11 said:
i used to go out wiv a bird from stoke, what a shite hole that place is, and there fans are putting it politlly, err very bacwards ha. i have no doubts we will beat them, they wont play like they did against bolton again , not in my lifetime ayway

Irony alert

Tricky_Rici said:
citylad11 said:

Irony alert
<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 am --<br /><br />
simonk said:
no need at all for this.

Most of have been to Stoke enough in the past to know what it was like, but its quitened down plenty now - and there is no reason to stoke it up again.

Im taking my lads to what is all our first FA cup final, (though I was there in 85 and 99), and I want to enjoy the occaison for what it should be. Not some confrontation between halfwits.

Im even going to drink sensibly.

Through a straw ? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.