Stoke next in the FA Cup (tickets £20)

MCFC twitter earlier this evening said all details will be on official website in the morning! What a trip this is going to be!

BRUVS N BLUE said:
Could someone tell me if you can get more than one kid's ticket off a season ticket . My 2 lads share season ticket but both want to go . Fanx

Pretty sure you cannot I'm afraid mate. In years gone by you might have wangled it but not now.

robsta said:
BRUVS N BLUE said:
Could someone tell me if you can get more than one kid's ticket off a season ticket . My 2 lads share season ticket but both want to go . Fanx

Pretty sure you cannot I'm afraid mate. In years gone by you might have wangled it but not now.
thanks mate . . Oh dear. there may be trouble ahead !

Re:

BRUVS N BLUE said:
robsta said:
BRUVS N BLUE said:

I am sure someone here will be able to help you out

Re:

BRUVS N BLUE said:
robsta said:
BRUVS N BLUE said:

They could see half each!

Re: Stoke next in the FA cup.

black mamba said:
Abbeygoo said:
I think we should do something special - like the away day back in 80s when it was fancy dress & bananas .... all that end, would look superb

Aaah , what a day that was ....

i had a vicar sat to my right , Count Dracula to my left , and Captain Scarlett sat behind !

I had one guy sat next to me dress as Orville the duck and a bird to my right who looked like she'd come straight from a vicars and whores party I felt a bit under dressed in a RAF uniform

even though it was a real one
that was some day out

Would love to get tickets for this, but doubt any left when it hits match day priority.
2 adult, 2 kids tickets wanted if anyone could be so kind?
please pm me :)

Quarter to one on a bastard saturday?

That's another match commentary off Cheesy and Fred 'laughing boy' Eyre for me then.

What do you think my chances of doing a Likely Lads and avoiding the score until 5pm are??

Good price for this, fingers crossed it goes to Match Priority as I'd love to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.