Stoke on Wednesday

StatesideStokie said:
Revol said:
It's probably not sold a lot because we've seen enough of each other this season!

Poor excuse. A little over half an hour down the road for a game where you're team are going to be subjected to one of the most hostile atmosphere's in the country and you lot can't be arsed to show up and back them?

Absolutely shocking if it's true you're only bringing 1800.

ermmmm how many empty seats were in your end when you came to us?

Freestyler said:
StatesideStokie said:
Poor excuse. A little over half an hour down the road for a game where you're team are going to be subjected to one of the most hostile atmosphere's in the country and you lot can't be arsed to show up and back them?

Absolutely shocking if it's true you're only bringing 1800.

Well it was a cold day and the club shop had sold out of six fingered gloves, so a few decided to stay home where it was warm and watch it on the tele.

StatesideStokie said:
mat said:
It might be the style of play.

My last train back is 2130 otherwise i'd have given it a go.

I agree, after watching the game today, I don't see how anyone would pay to watch youre style of play every week.

Watched Pompey v Stoke on ESPN and was that bored I turned over and watched ice skating FFS.
When was the last time you had oatcakes.....Sunday morning me !!!!
Three of us from Stoke will be in south stand block 40 giving the lads proper backing!

StatesideStokie said:
Freestyler said:

Well it was a cold day and the club shop had sold out of six fingered gloves, so a few decided to stay home where it was warm and watch it on the tele.

Yet another stokie on here, we really must have something,

Why,Why,Why Delilah are you on here.

Got to laugh at stoke fans trying to mock our clubs followings/attendances for the recent home/away games.

They averaged 16,000 in the chmapionship,all of a sudden they get promoted to the premiership and theyre "de bezt and loudizt fanz in da wurld,COME ON STEWK"

Please god let us beat them on Wednesday....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.