Stoke on Wednesday

50 minutes up the road ! 4 lads here are making the 6 hour round journey. That's wishful thinking though no doubt their will be hugh traffic jams as usual !
Wembley wembley xx

gutted cant go this 1 gotta work. went last week and it waas gud banter. i would defo be there if aint got work. looks like its gunna b a dissapointin turn out for city. no beer at stoke now. o ye and no cheese pies. come on city lets get to wembley

Any update on how many we've sold. Hope were pushing 2500 at LEAST today.

Redundancy looms large

Think I'll skip the game ta.................

Immaculate Pasta said:
Only sold 1800 from 4000 according to the ticket office today.

Whats up with people? Anything less than a full end is shocking.

£22, not on TV, 50 mins up the road.

Come on!!

No, it is not shocking, it is understandable. I have been to every home game in league and cups this season but simply cannot afford to go to away games because I was made redundant late last year. I know I am not alone. Watching football is expensive. I would like to go but feeding myself is more of a priority.

whydelilah said:
DTKOAG said:
Anyway Delilah,
What team do you expect baseball Tony to put out on Wednesday ?

No idea mate.

We’ve got problems at the back. Wilko and Abdy Faye are suspended and Higgy was out injured on Saturday. If Higgy pulls through it will be (well, I’d hope it would be): -

----------------------Sorensen----------------------

Huth-------Shawcross-------Higgy----------Collins-

Delap------Whitehead------Whelan--------Tuncay-

---------------Fuller----------Mama-------------------

Either that or Lawrence instead of Tuncay.

I was so gutted when that wilko got sent off at pompy,He most be the worst RB in the prem, but looking at your team sheet thinking about Huth trying to mark Bellamy or Jonsson out of the game,lets put it this way NO CHANCE WHAT SO EVER..

John Wayne said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Only sold 1800 from 4000 according to the ticket office today.

Whats up with people? Anything less than a full end is shocking.

£22, not on TV, 50 mins up the road.

Come on!!

No, it is not shocking, it is understandable. I have been to every home game in league and cups this season but simply cannot afford to go to away games because I was made redundant late last year. I know I am not alone. Watching football is expensive. I would like to go but feeding myself is more of a priority.

It is to some like yourself but you tell me there aren't 4,000 city fans who can afford to spend £22 50 miles down the road and i will call you a liar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.