Stoke on Wednesday

Citycitytid said:
Corky said:

At least the bar will be quieter.

They didn't serve away fans last week mate... Unless your on about the bar in general.

Hope as many as possible go that hotel opposite the station, IF thats where the police send us. We need to get an atmosphere going.

wrongun73 said:
StatesideStokie said:
Poor excuse. A little over half an hour down the road for a game where you're team are going to be subjected to one of the most hostile atmosphere's in the country and you lot can't be arsed to show up and back them?

Absolutely shocking if it's true you're only bringing 1800.

we've got an away trip to london 3 days later, (which is sold out), given the choice of watching a game against chelsea or a game against the worst footballing side in the league when money is tight is a no brainer

Why don't you ask the mighty sheik??

whydelilah said:
Think the attendance will be in the region of 22,000.

If you lot sell around 2,000 I think we will sell around 20,000.

We'd sold 15,000 as of yesterday and the rest will be made up of sales yesterday and today and pay-on-the-gaters.

WD

does anybody know if you can pay at the gate, interested in going

what are the propescts chances of getting to stoke for 22.47 for the last train back to brum?

LoveStokeHateWiley said:
wrongun73 said:
we've got an away trip to london 3 days later, (which is sold out), given the choice of watching a game against chelsea or a game against the worst footballing side in the league when money is tight is a no brainer

Why don't you ask the mighty sheik??

Sheik?

Who is he?

Typical un-educated Stokie, from Hanley aswell, even worse.

hawkie1970 said:
whydelilah said:
Think the attendance will be in the region of 22,000.

If you lot sell around 2,000 I think we will sell around 20,000.

We'd sold 15,000 as of yesterday and the rest will be made up of sales yesterday and today and pay-on-the-gaters.

WD

does anybody know if you can pay at the gate, interested in going

I'm pretty sure you can mate, yeah, but I'd check with the ticket office to be safe - 0871 663 2008.

WD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.