Stoke post match

How many times at 2-0 and 2-1 did one of our players have the opportunity to get a shot off,and didn't.
Aguero,Navas,KDB and especially Silva all had decent opportunities but chose a stupid pass rather than letting leash.
I know the result ended fine,but fuck me....SHOOOOOOT!
On another note,was sat row 2 and could hear Stones yelling some orders and players taking note...I LIKE.
Oh mate don`t get me started on my pet hate with the players.I get so pissed off with the tippy tappy that gets played too often in the penalty area and they appear to want to walk it in instead of having a shot.
You`ve saved me the trouble of starting the same thread.

Aye Kolarov seems to be the only one willing to have a go. We did score 4 though :)

havent seen a more worst bunch of analyst, just seemed like as if they really didn't want to and were kinda forced, happy with getting done with a difficult away game early on

Oh mate don`t get me started on my pet hate with the players.I get so pissed off with the tippy tappy that gets played too often in the penalty area and they appear to want to walk it in instead of having a shot.
You`ve saved me the trouble of starting the same thread.

It fuckin winds me up.

Leicester & it's happened more than once. Just now Clattenburg has let off an Arsenal player for a blatant 2nd yellow. So we have two senior refs picking & choosing which rules they apply 'to the letter' & when.

You can guarantee that Clattenburg will suddely start reffing to the letter at the moment it suits him. Just have to hope we are on the right side when it happens.

(Plus he looks like he spent the night Charlied out of his brains & had an hours kip in his car).

I dont think you will ever get consistency in refereeing and in some ways they are damned if they do and damned if they dont..

How often do you hear players/pundits stating refs should show common sense? Well the interpretation of common sense is different to everyone so will never promote consistency.

Similarly with regards this ruling was football any fairer or more consistent when certain players shawcross, skrtel etc grabbed players at every corner and ever so often a penalty was awarded on a ad-hoc basis? Being more stringent should hopefully make the game fairer.

Anyway we have had four pens already in three games, won three matches and the agenderists have found another way football will conspire against us. Happy days.

Didn't see the game cos I'm at a wedding. From what I gather by the regular twitter refreshes and the bits I got on sky go during the ceremony it seemed like we played well,weathered an early second half storm then came out on top.

From someone who couldn't see the game and didn't see a lot of what happened, look from outside the glass and 4-1 is a result every team in the league would snap your hand off away at Stoke. Mcfc under Sgt perp is still in the embryonic stage and we're getting top results. The early signs are promising. Looking forward to the highlights

Leicester & it's happened more than once. Just now Clattenburg has let off an Arsenal player for a blatant 2nd yellow. So we have two senior refs picking & choosing which rules they apply 'to the letter' & when.

You can guarantee that Clattenburg will suddely start reffing to the letter at the moment it suits him. Just have to hope we are on the right side when it happens.

(Plus he looks like he spent the night Charlied out of his brains & had an hours kip in his car).

Crappenberg decided on Thursday how he was gonna ref and which set of self-published laws he was gonna apply! And Webb in that shed is no better. There isn't a current ref who can generate an ounce of confidence in me that they will apply the laws as they are written.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.